Anyone willing to give my story a shot?

Hey there guys! I'm StokesiaWriter101 and am now in the process of making my own story. Please bear in mind that I am not shamelessly advertising my story here, no... Far from it.

Anyway, I was wondering how long does 'Pending for approval' lasts? I mean I just uploaded my story last night and was wondering why when I woke up in the morning, it still hasn't been approved yet. I'm pretty sure I didn't violate anything or took content from other writers....

Just to give you the gist of what I'm writing, it's a Fantasy Adventure story, it's about a young boy who ends up being saved by Death from an accident that he was suppose to die from. The boy owes death a debt and must now for for him in his library. The library death has houses 'lost souls' or souls that cannot pass yet through the afterlife, the boy must then help the spirits with their needs and act as the caretaker of the library while Death runs some errands. It has comedy in it and is told from the point of view of the main protagonist. 

Let me know if y'all are interested in reading, this is my first story here and I'm really stoked in writing a good book for you guys that could be my potential readers or fanbase in the future.

Now I'm not saying I would get a fanbase already yet, but here's to hoping that my hard work would pay off one day, thanks a bunch you guys!