RE: lf> mature novels

Hi Ichigo,

I'll keep my eye out for some and mention them if I find any more. I'm honestly looking for the same kind of thing on here, lol. I know some people here will chime in soon enough to help you out with other stories.

Right now, I can try to recommend my own story.

Some of my readers have described it as 'Berserk-like' before. It's a grim fantasy story. The pilot story involves a bit of a dungeon-delve. The main story is right now sliced between a female warrior and a male oracle. There will be other characters dropped in as the story progresses.

It's fairly dark. There's plenty of drama. It's mature (death is present, realistic consequences of actions, grim atmosphere, a bit of blood, and some swearing). It's dark swords & sorcery-style fantasy (like Berserk) with some weird fantasy (Lovecraftian elements) thrown in.

The story is: The Vorrgistadt Saga.

Hopefully this helps until others respond with their own suggestions.

Thank you, also, for looking into this particular genre. It's pretty rare to find readers looking for these kinds of stories. Hence, why my journey continues to find more, lol. You make me want to go back and read Berserk again. ^_^
https://vorrgistadt.files.wordpress.com/...banner.jpg
"If you like pie, eat pie. If you don't like pie, have cake instead." - Someone Wise