Hi, I'm Falcon, writer of the Slime Dungeon series.

I'm currently making a video game centered around the slime evolution mechanics found in my story.

Here is video link---> Game Update 8

I am looking for a number of types of art:

Concept Art- grand art devoted to expressing the idea of the game. Images of the main character drawn in pencil, backgrounds of color to show off the various areas in the game, enemy ideas, etc. The range of art type here is unlimited so long as it pertains to the game.
   Price- negotiable depending on style, complexity, and speed.

Pixel Art- The game is using a pixel art style. I need pixel art for everything in it: foreground objects like trees and stone, background images, tiles, enemies with animations, etc. You can find my style in the youtube video above.
Price- depends on size. Example: willing to pay $2-$4 per animation frame for decent animations 64 px by 64 px

Kickstarter Art- The plan is to make a playable demo before September 2018, and then start a kickstarter comapign from there. Art here includes visual cues such as "Meet the Team" or "Rewards" in style, images for team members such as handdrawn faces or slime representatives, and images to be included in the promotional video
Price- negotiable depending on style, complexity, and speed.

I'm quite open to offers, recommendations, advice, suggestions, and availability. Payments will be made through paypal primarily unless said artists do business through alternative mediums such as Devianart or Fiverr.

If artists are interested in becoming a more permanent member of the team, please send a pm for proper negotiations as payment will likely be less often and of a more significant wage.

Best, Falcon