RE: Virtual Reality which focuses on real life as well

Well, looks like someone is looking for the mythically rare LitRPG with a plot outside the game. Tbh, I have no clue on some that are still going or continuing but I know two good ones that are abandoned and one semi-active/hiatus.
The abandoned ones are a great read until they finish. I will include page count with what I thought of the books as well as the link for each book.

Don't Fear the Reaper - 909 pages
Amazing Character development and a very interesting class. Main characters main weapons are from a curse he broke (not telling how he broke it). Very amazing and was actually the first story I ever read on Royal Road Legends so it contains some serious nostalgia and is still in a solid 1st place of my top 5 most enjoyed stories.
Link: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/403/dont-fear-the-reaper

No Longer a Game - 568 pages
Personally, this book was among the top 5 litRPGs I have read coming in at around 4th place. The only problem is the class of the main character is a generic high-rarity sword-shield-dagger type weapon class that can make its own combos. Would have been interesting to see that feature in action against more opponents but unfortunately, the book only has around 150 or so pages of what happens after the training and earning of the class phase before the author abandoned the book. Rate around 8/10 for the content that is there.

Link: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/873/no-longer-a-game

The book that is semi-active/hiatus/abandoned now.

The Gam3 - 1192 pages
A very interesting Sci-Fi LitRPG based primarily on a Galaxy Wide sci-fi VRMMO called "The Gam3". The main character joins a job that allows him to play the game and earn money through conversion of in-game currency to Earth currency. But he soon discovers that there is more to "The Gam3" than just a galactic wide Sci-Fi RPG game and that stats do more than just improve you in-game. 
Great book with the main character being a very interesting mix of a rogue class sniper, cyborg and something else which I will leave as a surprise. Either way, it is the 5th place for my top 5 LitRPGs I have read and I give it an 8/10 recommendation.

That's it. I am sorry I only know abandoned ones, but these types of stories actually require some careful planning of both plotlines to intersect and connect. Hope you enjoy.
The name is Great isn't it?
WRONG! Its the Worst Name Ever ain't it Razz

Anyways. no books atm. currently going to rehab to get rid of my chronical illness known as Procrastinitus.

Continue Online by FrustratedEgo melds IRL with the virtual. Unfortunately, only a preview is left on RRL due to Amazon's KU contracts.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='834444' dateline='1524465105' Wrote: Good advice is for you to finish your first book first before you plan as far ahead as 10 books. If you can't even get the first book done, then what's the point of planning so far ahead?

Sorry, but there are a lot of authors who drop their stories halfway and I'm kind of wary when people on this site make such outrageous declarations when they haven't even finished a single story or book.
If you are talking to me than I have finished six novels(and they are published on amazon) and I am almost done with a seventh.
If you are not talking to me then never mind I’m just gonna wander off  lol.
Edit: just read previous post nvm don’t mind me lol.

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='834444' dateline='1524465105' Wrote: Good advice is for you to finish your first book first before you plan as far ahead as 10 books. If you can't even get the first book done, then what's the point of planning so far ahead?

Sorry, but there are a lot of authors who drop their stories halfway and I'm kind of wary when people on this site make such outrageous declarations when they haven't even finished a single story or book.

I've published 9 books on Amazon, IBooks, Kobo, B&N, and Googleplay ... in fact i already have uploaded 2 full books on RRL in a month... It is a good idea not to assume.... And if you checked my profile you would see over 300k words already posted in 37 days..
https://www.terrycsimpson.com/wp-content...sesigr.jpg