RE: MAGIC + TECHNOLOGY

Yeah. I only know one on RRL myself and here is the link to book 1 and 2
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15142/endless-online-oblivions-blade-litrpg
It is a LitRPG with a pretty slow start to actually get to the LitRPG part but it has an interesting combination of Sci-Fi (laser and such), Magic and Steampunk technology (a steam-powered or magic-powered car I think it was).
Personally loved the characters, the plot was well made and the world was very immersive. Recommend with a 10 out of 10 (as of chapter 17 book 1)
The name is Great isn't it?
WRONG! Its the Worst Name Ever ain't it Razz

Anyways. no books atm. currently going to rehab to get rid of my chronical illness known as Procrastinitus.

'WorstNameEver' pid='834284' dateline='1523934933' Wrote: Yeah. I only know one on RRL myself and here is the link to book 1 and 2
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15142/endless-online-oblivions-blade-litrpg
It is a LitRPG with a pretty slow start to actually get to the LitRPG part but it has an interesting combination of Sci-Fi (laser and such), Magic and Steampunk technology (a steam-powered or magic-powered car I think it was).
Personally loved the characters, the plot was well made and the world was very immersive. Recommend with a 10 out of 10 (as of chapter 17 book 1)

thanks ive been wondering quite a while

'demonicdie' pid='834281' dateline='1523931657' Wrote: is there any story with advance magic and technology at the same time. 
like magic powered gun , Nuclear infused magic or some advance technology based magic.

Well, my novel Farseer does not have magic powered guns or anything like that.  There is, however, a mixture of magic and technology.  The man male lead is a Warlock, meaning he formed a deal with a demon, and he allowed her to take up residence in his body which allowed him to use her powers.  The female lead, however, is a part of the Mechanists guild, which is a group that teaches magic is not real, and any who perform it are frauds and charlatans.  The Mechanists use Muskets, and have steam-powered vehicles and have started experimenting with electricity.

Each chapter is 5,000 words, meaning that even though it is only 9 chapters long it is already 159 pages lol. I post every week and I can guarantee it will be finished, seeing as I have a track record of finishing my novels(I have six of them fully finished and on Amazon with a seventh about to join them.) so no need to worry about it being dropped.

The link is in my sig below, here is the cover(I do my own art) and synopsis(be warned, however, I do put descriptive sex in my novels)

Cover:
https://i.imgur.com/1mqY32B.jpg

Synopsis:
The Order of the Raven.

Carrion crows.

That was the name whispered by people outside his order when they saw him and his ilk and thought they couldn't hear them.  They could, but paid the commons no heed, they were below heeding. The name, however, was not inaccurate, they were often found near battlefields, and it was likely as not they would be drenched in the gore of war.

No one ever said it to their faces.

His contract with a demon done, he spent his days wandering, waiting for the magic that marked him as a Warlock to strip the light from his eyes, for he was a farseer, a man who at the cost of his vision could see the future.  Pointlessly wandering in a tradition of motion he found himself viewing a future he had never expected.

One of both love and sorrow intermingled with a woman named Seris, and for the first time in years, he found a purpose to his steps, to the motions of life...

Author's Note: this one is going to be fun, it is over 5,000 words per chapter and I can't wait to hear what you all think of it!  Also like always expect a Harem and lots of sex,  cause you know it's me lol

'Markious' pid='834291' dateline='1523938774' Wrote:
'demonicdie' pid='834281' dateline='1523931657' Wrote: is there any story with advance magic and technology at the same time. 
like magic powered gun , Nuclear infused magic or some advance technology based magic.

Well, my novel Farseer does not have magic powered guns or anything like that.  There is, however, a mixture of magic and technology.  The man male lead is a Warlock, meaning he formed a deal with a demon, and he allowed her to take up residence in his body which allowed him to use her powers.  The female lead, however, is a part of the Mechanists guild, which is a group that teaches magic is not real, and any who perform it are frauds and charlatans.  The Mechanists use Muskets, and have steam-powered vehicles and have started experimenting with electricity.

Each chapter is 5,000 words, meaning that even though it is only 9 chapters long it is already 159 pages lol. I post every week and I can guarantee it will be finished, seeing as I have a track record of finishing my novels(I have six of them fully finished and on Amazon with a seventh about to join them.) so no need to worry about it being dropped.

The link is in my sig below, here is the cover(I do my own art) and synopsis(be warned, however, I do put descriptive sex in my novels)

Cover:
https://i.imgur.com/1mqY32B.jpg

Synopsis:
The Order of the Raven.

Carrion crows.

That was the name whispered by people outside his order when they saw him and his ilk and thought they couldn't hear them.  They could, but paid the commons no heed, they were below heeding. The name, however, was not inaccurate, they were often found near battlefields, and it was likely as not they would be drenched in the gore of war.

No one ever said it to their faces.

His contract with a demon done, he spent his days wandering, waiting for the magic that marked him as a Warlock to strip the light from his eyes, for he was a farseer, a man who at the cost of his vision could see the future.  Pointlessly wandering in a tradition of motion he found himself viewing a future he had never expected.

One of both love and sorrow intermingled with a woman named Seris, and for the first time in years, he found a purpose to his steps, to the motions of life...

Author's Note: this one is going to be fun, it is over 5,000 words per chapter and I can't wait to hear what you all think of it!  Also like always expect a Harem and lots of sex,  cause you know it's me lol

thanks ill read it. xD