lf something like : Ashes of the Primordial:

As I stated above, I am looking for somthing like Ashes of the Primordial or generally a story with a male protagonist who is strong (op) from the beginning with an engaging/ interesting story. Setting doesn't need to be uniqe, just anything that fits the style is fine.

It is nice to be the protagonist in your own storry, yet it is more exciting to be the antagonist in everybody elseĀ“s storry.

Stans potius morior quam genibus nixus vivam.
I'd raher die standing, than live genuflecting.

RE: lf something like : Ashes of the Primordial:

From RR we have: Polymath Redux, The Void Wolf, Requiem of Souls, and The Forgotten Conqueror.
From translation we have: A Monster Who Levels Up, Overlord, and Skeleton Knight in Another World.

These are all pretty good with 'The Void Wolf' and 'Overlord' being my favorites.
LitRpg I am writing - https://royalroadl.com/fiction/17941/goblin-lord

All warfare is based on deception - Makarov 

RE: lf something like : Ashes of the Primordial:

'tonybo312' pid='834361' dateline='1524207118' Wrote: From RR we have: Polymath Redux, The Void Wolf, Requiem of Souls, and The Forgotten Conqueror.
From translation we have: A Monster Who Levels Up, Overlord, and Skeleton Knight in Another World.

These are all pretty good with 'The Void Wolf' and 'Overlord' being my favorites.

thanks for the recommendations, I've read [Requiem of Souls] a while back but it bugged me that the author sacrificed characterdevelopement too much, I rushed through 25 - 40 chapters with almost no progess.

[The Forgotten Conqueror] is on hiatus, right? was a new and engaging story when there were regular updates. (Back in 2016 i think...)

From the others I have only read [Overlord], with all the hype around it, theres almost nobody who hasn't I'd say, but both [A Monster Who Levels Up] and [Skeleton Knight] are looking promising on NU.

Moreover I have found another gem out there, [Hero without Blood or Tear] I mean there are not many chapters translated, 19 so far. The start is good, if you can overlook the annoying abbot (walpurgis and all the other nuns) with the slow update rate it drags on forverer until he finally gets his class.