RE: story where MC is a familiar or pet?

Well if you don’t mind self promotion then my novel “I think my familiar is a demonlord” fits your bill, and volume one of it is done with volume 2 being almost complete.

Though I warn you there is some extreemly descriptive sex scenes in it, so you have been warned.

Link is in my sig thanks in advance for the read.

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='834440' dateline='1524456016' Wrote: I think herahe's asking for a story where the protagonist is the familiar, not about a protagonist who owns a familiar.

My main character is Leon who is a familiar to the witch lira(so the mc is a familiar)

The title comes from a comment that lira made when Leon decided he wanted to take over the world...

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='834445' dateline='1524465162' Wrote: Oh, that makes sense. Might want to change your title then, because it makes it look like Lira is the main character.

Oh but she is a main character, but so is Leon both of them as well as krya and fluffy are main characters lol

It's a manga, not a novel, but I really enjoyed it, and fits your request. Kyuuketsu Yuugi. It's a bit old now, and it's shoujo romance fantasy.

Iron Teeth, one of the best novels on RRL fits that description, at least for the first 100 or so chapters.

Elqueeness sort of fits, though not right away. The MC is a reincarnated OP elemental who gets attached to a human and becomes something like their familiar.

Hope you like one or more of them!