RE: Dragon MC

Did you read A Dragon's Curiosity or Dragon Order of Flame? They are both very good, though Order of Flame was dropped, unfortunately... These are not just good in this genre, they are both probably among my favourites.

Huh, don't remember magus of genesis. It seems to be on my dropped list. Has such good reviews that I feel tempted to try it again though....

Reincarnator isn't a dragon... yet? He might or might not be turning into one because of his main skill. Definitely is taking on features of a dragon in the most recent chapters. My guess is he will become one later on, but no promises. Otherwise, this is a pretty senseless action flick, with non-stop fighting and little else. There's a lot of wacky world building though and many changes in setting and characters that keep it fresh.

Another that comes to mind is The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons, a long running epic on RRL. I personally didn't enjoy it, but it definitely fits your request.

You should share what you've read, so that we know what you liked, and also go read a few of your recs in the genre too!

Re: Dragon MC

Well, there are some that are not in royalroad, but in case I'm interested I'll mention them:

the lazy dragon is working hard/怠惰なドラゴンは働き者
The Dungeon Struggle of an Earth Dragon!/地龍のダンジョン奮闘記!
Dragon-san Wants a Friend /ドラゴンさんは友達が欲しい
Dragon Life/ドラゴン・ライフ   (opcion 2 )
Reincarnated as a Dragon’s Egg/転生したらドラゴンの卵だった

Dragon, Silver Dragon
Dragon Road: How I Rise in My New Life
Dragon Fragment  ->end in this= Dragon, Silver Dragon; Revelations

Cursed Dragon / 诅咒之龙
dragon long long /  龙龙龙
Combat Continent 3 :the Legend of the Dragon King/Douluo Dalu3/Soul Land3 /斗罗大陆2绝世唐门 (his transformation into a dragon is progressively)
Become a World Boss? No Thanks!/世界boss我不当了
The Crimson Dragon/红龙

I have the feeling that someone else is forgetting me ... only that right now I do not remember and I can not find it. 

If someone knows someone else, I am also looking for some to read.

Re: Dragon MC

Pimelea Wrote: Did you read A Dragon's Curiosity or Dragon Order of Flame? They are both very good, though Order of Flame was dropped, unfortunately... These are not just good in this genre, they are both probably among my favourites.

Huh, don't remember magus of genesis. It seems to be on my dropped list. Has such good reviews that I feel tempted to try it again though....

Reincarnator isn't a dragon... yet? He might or might not be turning into one because of his main skill. Definitely is taking on features of a dragon in the most recent chapters. My guess is he will become one later on, but no promises. Otherwise, this is a pretty senseless action flick, with non-stop fighting and little else. There's a lot of wacky world building though and many changes in setting and characters that keep it fresh.

Another that comes to mind is The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons, a long running epic on RRL. I personally didn't enjoy it, but it definitely fits your request.

You should share what you've read, so that we know what you liked, and also go read a few of your recs in the genre too!
the mage raised by dragons is....all over the place changing who is being focused on rapidly gave up trying to keep up with what is going on. Skipped dragon order of flames
When you stare into the Abyss long enough, the Abyss stares back.