This thread is locked

Proofreading & Review Business - Updated (2/28/16)

This thread has not been updated since early 2016, and so a new thread has been created

This thread is for both the people who want their fiction proofread and reviewed and those of you who do want to proofread and review.

I shall keep this thread updated regularly with fiction name and the users who volunteer. Just reply to this thread with your fiction name, and if you are interested in proofreading or reviewing business, or both.

2/28/2016 Note : Removed most of the old fictions, as they are mostly hiatus, dead, or inactive. If anybody objects, please pm me and I will add you again.

FICTION LIST:
Ultima Deus by hunterofclouds - proofread, reviews, comments and ideas.
Emperor Saga by riou666
Alctuz Arena by Zukukatoh
Laws of Defiance by Nephilim
Downfall of the Champions by Hunknow Reviews and proofreading
Rise of the Dungeon by Zolfaghar -reviews
Dead Corner by ShizunLi - proofread
The Book of Heresy by Menk -reviews
Thundering Dragon {/url]by Here2write - proofreading
The Standpoint of an Abnormal Antagonist by ColdBloodedPenguin - reviews
Re:Lives by NasVersix - reviews, pr
The Gate to Chrono by OreoTreecko reviews
Proofreaders for antlad52' s fiction - contact
Niko and the parade of shadows by kalbob - reviews
Trinity Mage by oscblade - pr
Savior of the World by mooderino, first chapter review
Lost Soul by RebelKami -reviews
When I was old by kazumi - reviews
The Botched Summoning by forgottenslayer - reviews
Ritz Aven: Can I live normally? by 100% Manly - proofreader
The First Encounter by OverlordMea
Nvtx Proofreading (pm)
How to Survive A Summoning by Durrendal - reviews
Thecode proofreading (pm)
Master of Learning by Raigner

PROOFREADERS:
Cerubion
DarkSun - part time volunteer
MeanMachine - part time volunteer
Taesar
thebarathon
Xetaro
Lecompte
AlmostMythril
JojoBear
mbrock
TheGoodSheep
naosu
2/28/16 - Last updated.

Unhappy Company (new)
Arthur ReD (abandoned)

RE: Proofreading & Review Business

'IceCreamHunter' pid='104981' dateline='1424386711' Wrote: I would like to help proofreading, but I don't know if my grammar correction skill's are good enough.

Well, I think you meant grammar correction skills (plural) not skill's (possessive). Don't worry, (here apostrophe is a contraction of Do not) the fact that you are ready to try is much more important. A proofreader's task is not just only to correct grammar and spellings, but to offer suggestions on the sentence and paragraph structure.
You can easily point out where you feel the story is awkward or the sentences could have been better worded. Every little bit helps!
Unhappy Company (new)
Arthur ReD (abandoned)

'asphaltus' pid='105286' dateline='1424420690' Wrote:
'IceCreamHunter' pid='104981' dateline='1424386711' Wrote: I would like to help proofreading, but I don't know if my grammar correction skill's are good enough.

Well, I think you meant grammar correction skills (plural) not skill's (possessive). Don't worry, (here apostrophe is a contraction of Do not) the fact that you are ready to try is much more important. A proofreader's task is not just only to correct grammar and spellings, but to offer suggestions on the sentence and paragraph structure.
You can easily point out where you feel the story is awkward or the sentences could have been better worded. Every little bit helps!

So how can I help you, should I just read your ff and write the things I think are awkward into the comments or a personal message?
Is a personal message here on Royalroadl even possible?
https://www.imgbox.de/users/public/image...KlCbu2.jpg

'asphaltus' pid='105347' dateline='1424427744' Wrote: Personally i think you should  just comment on the thread of the story chapters. Mine are generally unlocked, so anyone can post comments. If the thread is locked [not going to happen anytime soon] you can pm me.

For pm, Go to my profile asphaltus, select contact and send me a pm.

Okay, I will start reading your FF in the afternoon, have to go to work now.

Your chapters are really long, don't you have problems while writing? When I'm writing, I'm orienting trying to write as small a chapter as possible. This is something I understood after reading several books. For me a chapter with about 2000 words is the limit, the longer it is, the more issues I'm facing. If you are comfortable with long chapters, than you are lucky.

I will try to help proofreading a little more, later today. If you have sentences were you think that it could be better, can you write a comment next to it?

Hi, my fiction need to be at least checked for mistakes, unfortunately my current proofreader doesn't have time any more. I was close to release my next chapter without proofreading, but lucky I found this forum.

My fictions is Non-Existing Killers,  chapter for proofreading is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ezKT1ziswVV8C6qM3-_YBSOYqYE3v0uuCKZp9fLCo-M/edit?usp=sharing

I also have another fiction that is currently on break, but also need to be proofread; That Agent
If anyone is interested please send me PM, or reply in this forum.

You made it to be viewable only. It's impossible to comment on it so I suggest changing that.
Dream Chaser - After the world got destroyed, four people find themselves in a society under the feet of an Energy user. It is their wish to survive and help those around them, but how do you fight an opponent that can shape the whole world as they see fit? 

https://i.imgur.com/CvprWNR.png
You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It might just turn out he doesn't have one.

Yeah and I'll look over it sometime later. In a lecture now so not really able to pay enough attention to it while also listening to the teacher ^^
Dream Chaser - After the world got destroyed, four people find themselves in a society under the feet of an Energy user. It is their wish to survive and help those around them, but how do you fight an opponent that can shape the whole world as they see fit? 

https://i.imgur.com/CvprWNR.png
You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It might just turn out he doesn't have one.

This thread is locked