Long-term PR NEEDED!!

First of all, if you are a fan of 'No Longer a Game', I'd like to apologize for the delay of my latest chapter.  My job does not provide enough writing time for the size of the chapters I'm currently writing. Truthfully, I could drop a chapter today, but it'd be half the size of any of the V2 chapters. And going back to writing 3-4k chapters rubs me the wrong way.

So how does getting a proofreader help? Well, I'm a bulk writer. Which means any chapter released after V1 was probably written after a 20hr writing session, then proofread by a sleep deprived amateur in the same sitting. This results less than satisfactory corrections(you might have noticed this Q.Q).

What I need is a proofreader who is willing to stick with me until my current work is done. They'll be sent raw chapters, and I'll be sent the errors and suggested corrections. If possible, I'd like someone who is also willing to take a look at my previous chapters while the current chapter is in the works. This won't solve my time limitations,but  it will allow me to completely focus on writing.

If you're interested, please PM me before Tuesday 03/03/2015. After that date, I'll be away, and won't be able to get back to you until I return.

RE: Long-term PR NEEDED!!

If you put all the chapters into a Gdoc and allow suggesting I'll be able to help on the weekends. I'll even PR the earlier chapters as it doesn't feel right to PR something halfway through. I'm a certified Group initiate and self proclaimed grammar nazi. Neither sounds reassuring but then again nothing does on the internet.

RE: Long-term PR NEEDED!!

Just finished reading over your work once more. As I was going through the last released chapter I noticed a PR mention in the Author`s Notes. If I am interested enough to read it twice, I am most certainly interested in getting my hand on future content ASAP. If that requires proofreading and correcting grammatical errors, then so be it.

So it goes as follows: If you require a proofreader, do tell. I will send you a PM, however, I felt that it would do to post a little something here too..