Before you get all jumpy over the idea of my offer, keep in mind that it's a very limited offer.  Follow the steps below and I will read at least a page of your fiction.  I specialize in style and grammar based criticism, and a page is all I need to read before I know where your biggest problems are.  I'm not reviewing your story, but if something obvious comes up, I'll point it out. 

Step One) You put your best chapter on gdocs,

Step Two) You enable comments and suggestions.

Step Three) Send me the link however you think you can get a hold of me.  No guarantees that I'll always be keeping tabs on this site.  You can PM me, reply to this thread, leave a comment on chatWING with your gdoc link and hope I'm lurking.  I often CTRL+F my name in chat just in case so I'll probably find it there eventually. 

NOTE: If you want to try and figure things out for yourself beforehand, here's a link to a "how to write" style tutorial.  The big things to cover are the tutorials on "Show Don't Tell", Dialogue, and Descriptions.  ESPECIALLY the "Show Don't Tell" one.  Everyone messes that one up horribly.

http://www.sfwriter.com/owindex.htm