Fiction not uploading

On one of my other account TheUnknown i posted an additional chapter for it around 11 am today. it's currently 9:02 right now, so could someone tell me what type of system royalroad work under? I've talk with people where they're able to get their fiction posted like almost instantly. I'm still new a this and any help could be appreciated, especially if an admin were to be aware of my situation.

RE: Fiction not uploading

How do you upload a chapter?
When I do it, I create a new thread and it appears instantly. There's no waiting period. Ever.
You sure you didn't click to add a new fiction or something of a kind?
Dream Chaser - After the world got destroyed, four people find themselves in a society under the feet of an Energy user. It is their wish to survive and help those around them, but how do you fight an opponent that can shape the whole world as they see fit? 

https://i.imgur.com/CvprWNR.png
You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It might just turn out he doesn't have one.

Oh, I remember you.
You did not post the chapter in your fiction page. But instead, you applied for a new series.
Now, that is allowed, as you even changed the name from "?" to "!". BUT, you clearly stated that you haven't even written the chapter yet, and what you had was practically waiting for people to give you ideas.
These are what we call, A WASTE OF SPACE. you can either post that statement in your already created fiction page http://www.royalroadl.com/ufcp/fictions > Add Chapter
Or you can submit a new webnovel, but do so when you have written a chapter. (not just planing to do so after you get feedback).

Now just a clarification (as you mentioned it in your 2nd fiction submission)
I see you have changed your introduction. However, when you applied the first time,
It was something along the lines of "The title is self explanatory + I need more characters to reach the limit of the introduction"
This kind of attempt to bypass the system, is your choice, it hurts you and your readers. But if you expect us to approve it, know it would not be instantaneous but around 24 hours after submission.

I hope this answers all your questions
:-thewatch-Dog:-

'Wing' pid='153086' dateline='1428127601' Wrote: Oh,  I remember you.
You did not post the chapter in your fiction page. But instead, you applied for a new series.
Now, that is allowed, as you even changed the name from "?" to "!".  BUT, you clearly stated that you haven't even written the chapter yet, and what you had was practically waiting for people to give you ideas.
These are what we call, A WASTE OF SPACE.  you can either post that statement in your already created fiction page   http://www.royalroadl.com/ufcp/fictions  > Add Chapter
Or you can submit a new webnovel, but do so when you have written a chapter. (not just planing to do so after you get feedback).

Now just a clarification (as you mentioned it in your 2nd fiction submission)
I see you have changed your introduction. However, when you applied the first time,
It was something along the lines of "The title is self explanatory + I need more characters to reach the limit of the introduction"  
This kind of attempt to bypass the system, is your choice, it hurts you and your readers. But if you expect us to approve it, know it would not be instantaneous but around 24 hours after submission.

I hope this answers all your questions

Thank you very much, yes this does clarify a lot of things. Also my apologies for what I did, I didn't know how the system would work so I made the account to test it. Again my deepest apologies to you and the admin for helping me with this case.