Hi every one, I'm here today seeking help. I'am about to start a new fiction, with the story almost all plan but my problem is that I'm not a native english and I have a lot of problem in grammar and sentence. Or to convey my thinking ,I do not want to post chapter difficult to understand or with massive grammar error .... So I seek help to upgrade the quality  to produce something we can be proud of  and so, start posting.

Here is a really small prologue for the story :

No being can predict what the gods have in mind, but no matter what it is, it will affect them all.

All stories have a beginning and all stories have an end, and it's in the Mortal plane of existence, in the world of Arcania that our story begins.

A huge world where hundred different sentient species live, once in harmony, but now for more than one hundred thousand years in wars with few short periods of peace between. Among the five continents, one of which is dominated by men, the central continent Argus. Once united under a single banner, men are now separated in 4 kingdoms and are intermittently at war.

However it is now over 100 years that men have not known the wars and most of them find hope in this peaceful life.

It is in the kingdom of The West Riful that our story begins, away from the capital, in the boundary of the Infinite Forest in the small village of Cantohr. It is a peaceful village living from hunting in the forest and farm where the affairs of the kingdom and the outside world don't matter much to them.

Here, slightly away from the village there is a farm, modest, consisting of three buildings and some wheat fields. Pens with different cattle, cows, pigs and even a few chickens. The buildings are all but moderns, their roof are made of straw and only the wall of the principal residence is made of stone.

The other two have wooden wall, convenient and inexpensive to build but much more fragile. Despite the apparent poverty it is a happy couple and their only child who lives here, quietly caring for their animals, and living their lives peacefully without concern of the outside world, minding their own business as if it was going to last forever, never suspecting that the Destiny have a different agenda.

xXx

Meanwhile, in the kingdom of South Rafah in a room of the palace, five men discussed around a table on which is a map of central continent Argus .

“This information was confirmed ?”

“No it's been fourteen years Sir, we have no means of knowing if this is really the place or the right people”

”Even so, This is the only clue we have”

“Then it's decided, send a battalion and kill them all, retrieve the crystal and bring me back the stone”

“Sir, we need to be careful, if our soldiers cross the lands of the west, Riful may see this as a declaration of war”

“I DON'T CARE !!!! I WANT THIS STONE! EVEN IF WE HAVE TO TURN THE KINGDOM OF WEST TO ASHES !!! AM I CLEAR ?!!” It's in a fury that the man who is called 'Sir' stand up breaking his chair in the process and smashing his fist on the table, making sweating all the other.

“Yes Sir ! Pardon me Sir” Say one of the other in fear

“Maybe it will not be necessary Sir ...”

“What do you mean?”

“If the unit disguise themselves as bandits, no one will ever suspect our implication. Raid on seclude village is not that rare.”

“Hmmm .... Lord Remus ! It's decided, you will be put in charge of this mission, secure the stone and kill all those who oppose you or those who could be a problem!”

“This should be done according to your orders Sir ”

And so this secret meeting was put to an end and the wheel of fate to a start.

A few hours later, still in the capital, in an alley near the cathedral two figures hidden under a hood meets in secret.

“It has been decided,this lousy Remus will lead the mission, follow them, find the boy and stone, if we have exact information, only the two of them together can release the seals, if we can seize this power, nothing will be able to stop us!”

“As you wish ! “

“I'll contact you later, now go ! There is no time to lose, those fools are able to kill the kid and ruin all our plans.”

“Ok Sir, I'm on my way now !”

So if you wish to help me improve, discuss the story and more ..... I would greatly appreciate !

Thank you for taking time to read my post, bye