Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

What is mature?

I have a question regarding pedophilia:
How old must the two people involved be for it not to be considered pedophilia? Here in Italy the legal age is 14 but in many countries is 18 so it can be quite confusing. Is a 17 year old having sex with a 25 year old pedophilia? Are two 15 year olds having sex together pedophilia?
(13-01-17, 05:14 PM)Oinos Wrote: I have a question regarding pedophilia:
How old must the two people involved be for it not to be considered pedophilia? Here in Italy the legal age is 14 but in many countries is 18 so it can be quite confusing. Is a 17 year old having sex with a 25 year old pedophilia? Are two 15 year olds having sex together pedophilia?

Neither of those instances would be pedophilia unless the one reading it has an extreme view on it. However, it is underage sex with a minor according to Amazon/smashwords and other retailers. So basically people under 18 banging can run the risk of getting that book tossed from either of those retailers, and possibly the author account banned. It really depends on complaints and whether or not a major publishing house is behind you, though.

For this site, I don't know if there is a hard acceptable age limit to horny teenagers getting it on, but pedophilia is typically an adult with a pre-pubescent child. I don't recall the exact word, but there are different words for an attraction to pubescent and older teens. Pedophilia is a word many people claim references anyone under the age of legal consent, but it's not quite accurate.

Still, it's probably best to pretend that it is accurate and go with the general standards I've seen, which can be summed up with my self-created rhyme. '18 at the start, sex is an art. 17 when your author shingle did hang, they best be 19 when they start to bang.'
There will be one day when an author self-publishes an autobiography about how he grew up in a family where he was beaten up and raped by his uncle or something like that and amazon will take it down and the internet will explode.

Remember: I called it.
(13-01-17, 05:14 PM)Oinos Wrote: I have a question regarding pedophilia:

Hahahaha, I've always asked that question myself... Does a 60-year-old having sex with a 16-year-old -if it's a legal age in that country and the 16-year-old already went through puberty- considered as pedophilia? What if the 16-year-old doesn't go through puberty, let's say because of some diseases. It can get even worse in a fantasy setting where there are different races and culture...
Check my story!

Lightning Does Strike Twice
I don't understand why we can't post pure xxx images? It helps the novel out! You should make an rrl smut site~