Need something to read.

Hello, lately I am having some trouble finding novels of a specific genre, namely (I don't know how I do call this genre, but...)
RPG+Apocalypse, something in this line, so for a few examples in this site if you don't get what I am saying:

The Age of Change and Enlightenment
World Seed ( Author dropped )
Apocalypse Now (2)
Once a Hero
The 8th Day (the story is good but I don't really like the dumb type MC)
Change: New World
God and Devil World ( a chinese novel )
The Gamer ( only the MC have the RPG thing )
The games we play ( again, only the MC have the ability )

That is the novels that I remember of this genre, so if you have another one to add to the list just write the name. Another genre that I also would like is when the MC goes to another world with his character of a game only, another examples:

The New Game
Overlord
Polymath Redux.

Thank you for your time reading this and have a nice day.

RE: Need something to read.

'Elorion' pid='471817' dateline='1451620692' Wrote: Hey there,

One if you haven't read it, that I think would fit into the category would be The Gam3. A must read, even if its scifi instead of fantasy genre rpg.

My story will also likely fit into the category. Codename: Freedom. Its non traditional but definitely rpg and apocalypse I would say.

I'll add if I remember others.

The gam3 I already read, and I must say, I liked very much, it's a pity that the fanfic is in hiatus.

And Codename: Freedom I am reading right now.

RE: Need something to read.

I'm really looking forward to The Gam3 returning as well. It seemed like hes putting together a light novel with the first big arch. Look forward to see what he does to perfect it.

Hope you enjoy Codename. It will be rewritten eventually to perfect the story, characters etc. so if anything strikes you feel free to comment.

You have a pretty good list there and no others are coming to mind currently. Hopefully we will get some more posts. I'm interested in more in this category as well.