Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Chappy seeks new adventures - ALWAYS

(07-01-16, 06:21 AM)Chappy Wrote:
(07-01-16, 06:09 AM)Small-san Wrote: You can try reading my story, Labyrinth of puppets, if it interests you.

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4171

Description.

Well the description seems promising, that said he's human *sigh*, though doesn't mean it can't be good.
I'll give it a try, thanks for the heads up.

edit: Not even done with 1st chapter, but I can already tell I like the way you write your story. I'm probably gonna enjoy this. Thanks again for the heads up.

Thanks!
(07-01-16, 08:19 AM)Small-san Wrote:
(07-01-16, 06:21 AM)Chappy Wrote:
(07-01-16, 06:09 AM)Small-san Wrote: You can try reading my story, Labyrinth of puppets, if it interests you.

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4171

Description.

Well the description seems promising, that said he's human *sigh*, though doesn't mean it can't be good.
I'll give it a try, thanks for the heads up.

edit: Not even done with 1st chapter, but I can already tell I like the way you write your story. I'm probably gonna enjoy this. Thanks again for the heads up.

Thanks!

Up-to-date and all I can say, well written, great story and damn I ended up being completely absorbed in the story. I'll be following.
My active fictions
- Xianxia incoming.
Thanks for the comment haha. I appreciate. Though I write this story as my little fantasy, it's rewarding to know that other people enjoy it.
Yeah I've been doing rough rewrites for most of the newer chapters but it's a grueling process. Not nearly as enjoyable as writing the newer ones. Anyways, yeah thanks for the heads up. 

I'd do full edits and the like if I only had more time. I'm balancing this one with two others at the moment. Both of which being on the serious, hmmm professional? side of the spectrum. So they are taking a lot more time than what I could be spending on this one. Either way its a nice release and good practise for the time being  : )
Ephemeral Cycle

Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping.
Since you might still be looking for something, might as well recommend mine. I hardly think it's what you're looking for though. If you do choose to read it and get far into the story, I'd like to ask a question then.

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3187
(10-01-16, 12:27 AM)Eyeball1844 Wrote: Since you might still be looking for something, might as well recommend mine. I hardly think it's what you're looking for though. If you do choose to read it and get far into the story, I'd like to ask a question then.

Just happened to be bored, will be giving it a read.. likely editing this post for feedback.

Edit:
Sorry... read first 3 chapters, but yea ain't my taste.
Personally I'm not much for school type stories.

Cool though that you have it follow different characters, I assume they're gonna interact more with each other as it progresses, also I like how MC(male) seems to have some mystery attached to him. As well as he's not super OP from the start. I see potential for character development, and your characters seem to have good charisma and personality.

Again I would read it if it wasn't for the whole school thing...
I don't particular like skill shouting either, but you seem to keep that to a minimum at least.

Welp that is my personal feeling about this sorta story anyway.
My active fictions
- Xianxia incoming.
(10-01-16, 01:48 AM)Chappy Wrote:
(10-01-16, 12:27 AM)Eyeball1844 Wrote: Since you might still be looking for something, might as well recommend mine. I hardly think it's what you're looking for though. If you do choose to read it and get far into the story, I'd like to ask a question then.

Just happened to be bored, will be giving it a read.. likely editing this post for feedback.

Edit:
Sorry... read first 3 chapters, but yea ain't my taste.
Personally I'm not much for school type stories.

Cool though that you have it follow different characters, I assume they're gonna interact more with each other as it progresses, also I like how MC(male) seems to have some mystery attached to him. As well as he's not super OP from the start. I see potential for character development, and your characters seem to have good charisma and personality.

Again I would read it if it wasn't for the whole school thing...
I don't particular like skill shouting either, but you seem to keep that to a minimum at least.

Welp that is my personal feeling about this sorta story anyway.

I definitely understand. Nothing personal. Well, if you're still bored and are willing to give it another chance somewhere down the line, I do recommend getting to chapter 6 because that's where something other than school comes in. School is also kicked to the curb during chapters 10-12 and 16-19.

Thanks for giving it a try and glad that the characters were likable enough. That's what my story relies on for most of the first book anyways.