RE: New to RoyalRoadL and would like to publish an original fiction. Any tips/help?

Hello and congrats on starting your own work. For now, i suggest posting the link in your opening post so that any curious or interested readers can look at it at their convenience. Oh, and open your doc for comments so that people can give open feedback. I might look at it later if you post the link.

Other than that, if you wish to post, my only suggestion is to work at your own pace and write what you like. It's fine to let comments and reviews influence your writing for the better, but dont let it control your story.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: New to RoyalRoadL and would like to publish an original fiction. Any tips/help?

If you're looking for in-depth analysis of your story, you may want to head over to the University for Mentors & Mentees forum and look for a mentor that specializes in what you want to write. Keep in mind that if you're already 69 pages in, if you have a plot/character issue that starts early on, it may require extensive revision.