About the blue panels...

I'm starting a novel set in a game, and i would like to know how to make those blue panels used mainly for system messages or the like. Is it an option on editing? Do you have to type something? I'm absolute terribad with coding and would love if someone could shed a light on the subject!

P.S: I googled it, but couldn't seem to find the right words for it.

Edit: I did it guys, thank you, thank you ^^

RE: About the blue panels...

'LetMeKeelYou' pid='600978' dateline='1459958523' Wrote: I'm starting a novel set in a game, and i would like to know how to make those blue panels used mainly for system messages or the like. Is it an option on editing? Do you have to type something? I'm absolute terribad with coding and would love if someone could shed a light on the subject!

Hmmm... I know there is an official thread somewhere for table making. I just forgot. Someone will give you the link eventually. 

but meanwhile, try this thread as well. the explanation is very informative and quite simple. 

http://royalroadl.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4826

After you  master that then more advance thread is available in the forum
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

'batotit' pid='600992' dateline='1459959602' Wrote:
'LetMeKeelYou' pid='600978' dateline='1459958523' Wrote: I'm starting a novel set in a game, and i would like to know how to make those blue panels used mainly for system messages or the like. Is it an option on editing? Do you have to type something? I'm absolute terribad with coding and would love if someone could shed a light on the subject!

Hmmm... I know there is an official thread somewhere for table making. I just forgot. Someone will give you the link eventually. 

but meanwhile, try this thread as well. the explanation is very informative and quite simple. 

http://royalroadl.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4826

After you  master that then more advance thread is available in the forum

Thanks, it was very informative! I'm gonna do some testing to see if i got the gist of it.

I'll just chime in here, for the heck of it.

The official way of doing this is linked here It's a visual table editor, should make it a lot simpler to do.

The old-fashioned way of doing it, is likewise explained by an admin, here. You have to open the spoiler to view that. Alternatively, check the comments of that thread, they've got some basic tables there you can use.

(In case you want to google anything, it's generally BBCode on here. In this case, it would be BBCode tables.)
Member of WriTE

'Zenlith' pid='601007' dateline='1459960634' Wrote: I'll just chime in here, for the heck of it.

The official way of doing this is linked here It's a visual table editor, should make it a lot simpler to do.

The old-fashioned way of doing it, is likewise explained by an admin, here. You have to open the spoiler to view that. Alternatively, check the comments of that thread, they've got some basic tables there you can use.

(In case you want to google anything, it's generally BBCode on here. In this case, it would be BBCode tables.)

Thanks for the input!