Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

How to Join Us

Welcome! A moderator will add you to the group shortly. For now, you can join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/DccEeqt

There's quite a few cool people there, so feel free to mingle around!
(Yesterday, 03:10 AM)ozefen Wrote: Hey guys! How's it going? My alias on here is, "Ozefen" obviously. :p

I'm new to writing, even though I've always wanted to get into it. I've just always been too shy to do so until a friend caught me writing on my own when I got bored one day, and basically kept pushing me to at least give it a try.

I found Wattpad first and that was uh... well, then I found this place and realized that the community is niffty. I'd like to join you guys if possible! I currently have nine or so chapters uploaded of my story, "Zeroth Knight" and have much more than that actually typed out.

Welcome to WriTE!
Most of our activities are through discord right now, so feel free to follow the link Tanaka gave you and join our chat. There you can find help for writing your fiction, as well as suggestions to make it more noticeable.
(Yesterday, 03:10 AM)ozefen Wrote: Hey guys! How's it going? My alias on here is, "Ozefen" obviously. :p

I'm new to writing, even though I've always wanted to get into it. I've just always been too shy to do so until a friend caught me writing on my own when I got bored one day, and basically kept pushing me to at least give it a try.

I found Wattpad first and that was uh... well, then I found this place and realized that the community is niffty. I'd like to join you guys if possible! I currently have nine or so chapters uploaded of my story, "Zeroth Knight" and have much more than that actually typed out.
Welcome, Ozefen. Please send me your profile picture over Discord so that I can make you an Yugioh card.

I'm Media in Cemitery#6952
What are you waiting for? Check out Avatar: The Wild Lands
It's Avatar with Water Vikings, Fire Knights and Medieval Fantasy!
[Image: gkaTkrw.jpg]
Yo. I'm EyedJester, and I currently have one fiction that I have large plans for. I want a place where I can talk about ideas, and also get feedback.