Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

How to Join Us

Clap
I am Retard and generally people call me a Percy .
I have always been interested in writing novels, but never actually got a chance to. At least now I am going to finish a novel named "The Unknown in disguise". So I take an oath (which I am not interested in)
I am percy,
I will complete my novel,
If I didn't complete it...... I can do nothing but try to finish it.
Hey guys. You probs all be thinking "wow that's the Worst Name Ever!" and "what a bad name Tongue"and I get it, it is the worst name ever Wink.
Either way about meself eyyy. Alright, I am in college atm tryna get into engineering so I have never really had time to finish (or even get more than 10 chapters) for a story I have started. One is on hiatus until I feel like a good enough writer to do it properly and the other is abandoned cos I felt it was absolute carp (probably was too).

So a joke ey. idk probably my name and my ability to not procrastinate so much that even the devil facepalms at my sorry excuses for excuses. 
So I wanna join cos I feel like if I can be around others who want to finish their stories that will motivate me to finish mine. Plus I am planning a story that I feel like it SHOULD be completed so this will help.

To sum me up, I am just another Fantasy, Sci-Fi and LitRPG addict who happens to enjoy a good romance book (him and her: An odd(?) story is a recommendation). I tend to procrastinate and understate things (That's an understatement man Tongue ) and i have the Worst Name Ever. 

If you ever want advice just hit me up and i will try my best to help. If you want to know the origin story of the WorstNameEver then also hit me up, it isn't very funny or dramatically awesome origin story (like batman. Supermans was shit) but who cares?
(15-04-18, 05:52 AM)WorstNameEver Wrote: Hey guys. You probs all be thinking "wow that's the Worst Name Ever!" and "what a bad name Tongue"and I get it, it is the worst name ever Wink.
Either way about meself eyyy. Alright, I am in college atm tryna get into engineering so I have never really had time to finish (or even get more than 10 chapters) for a story I have started. One is on hiatus until I feel like a good enough writer to do it properly and the other is abandoned cos I felt it was absolute carp (probably was too).

So a joke ey. idk probably my name and my ability to not procrastinate so much that even the devil facepalms at my sorry excuses for excuses. 
So I wanna join cos I feel like if I can be around others who want to finish their stories that will motivate me to finish mine. Plus I am planning a story that I feel like it SHOULD be completed so this will help.

To sum me up, I am just another Fantasy, Sci-Fi and LitRPG addict who happens to enjoy a good romance book (him and her: An odd(?) story is a recommendation). I tend to procrastinate and understate things (That's an understatement man Tongue ) and i have the Worst Name Ever. 

If you ever want advice just hit me up and i will try my best to help. If you want to know the origin story of the WorstNameEver then also hit me up, it isn't very funny or dramatically awesome origin story (like batman. Supermans was shit) but who cares?

Glad to have you join us. Feel free to join our discord as well. https://discord.gg/XkJbaEb
Proud member of Writers to the End: WriTE

Check out my stories, Hidden Forge: Lucem Ac Tenebras or Ancientblood!

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/14536/hid...c-tenebras

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15969/ancientblood
Hello Everyone, I'm really new on this forum and just want to create novel that worth to read at. I'm willing to help out everyone and give input about some matter. I'm got too much drugged by fiction and think it was nice experience to read worthy novel.
(21-04-18, 04:16 PM)Althor Silverius Wrote: Hello Everyone, I'm really new on this forum and just want to create novel that worth to read at. I'm willing to help out everyone and give input about some matter. I'm got too much drugged by fiction and think it was nice experience to read worthy novel.

Glad to have you. If you haven't joined the discord yet, feel free to do so, since most of our conversations happen there.
discord
Proud member of Writers to the End: WriTE

Check out my stories, Hidden Forge: Lucem Ac Tenebras or Ancientblood!

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/14536/hid...c-tenebras

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15969/ancientblood
Hello,

My name is Yuriak, I have a fiction that I want to finish and show my readers that I am dedicated.
Hey there. I'm currently writing a novel. I'd really like to finish my novel. 
I like (Vegetarian) food and music. My social engine has recently been updated to version 3.0, which includes a new humour function. My social engine allows me to communicate with other humans.