Hey..... Pssst..... Yeah, You there..... Wanna Help Me Make A Story?

Hello all, I'm AaronDragon...... kinda a duh thing to type.... i mean you probably just saw who posted this and....... 

*Ahem* anyway, as a new Author, been writing for like maybe 2 and a half months (Go ME!!!!) and i have realized some things: writing block sucks, sometimes you just don't want to write out a story because you want to keep it to yourself, and motivation decreases REALLY fast depending on the mood of the fan-base......

i'm good at Darker story telling, some humor (with much corn), have decent grammar (i am writing this REALLY informally....), and lastly i think i am pretty decent at character and plot creation, planing, and development (all those things needed to plan out a good story)

now for the bad news, yes shocker i have faults too......... i absolutely SUCK at all things techie, or involving using some sort of DIGITAL SYSTEM *shivers*............ i also have some pretty bad spelling, but spellcheck has me covered in that department........

if you want a feel for how i write check out either of the stories in my signature below.

but enough about me, time to prove that my subject line wasn't just clever click bait......

Soooooooo............... pretty much exactly what the title says. i propose a joint, or collective writing effort on a story.

what's that story gonna be about? no clue.......... hopefully i'll get some interest and together with that elusive thing called P-A-R-T-N-E-R-S-H-I-P we can hammer out details like: Character or Plot or Genre....... basically the whole story from scratch...... only things i'll put my foot down on are it being first person, and having more than one POV..... the rest of the details i can compromise on

how are multiple Authors going to write it together? umm..... google Docs? or some other clever solution, maybe? i am open to suggestions people......

why are you doing this? because i have always wanted to work with someone else to make something that was better than either of us could do on our own....... oh, and i have a minor writing addiction.....

how long will this be? i propose a ten chapter trial, then give it a while to grow, and ask the fan-base if the work should continue in a poll.... if they say yes, we work from there, but i don't want to commit to anything too long, i do have my own stories to work on after all.........

How long would the chapters be? Ummmm.............. no clue........ usually i write chapters that are between 4000 and 12000 words, sooooooo.......... around there? maybe?

how do we contact you if we are interested? PM me through the site, if we decide to work together we can work out the other stuff later.......

is this for profit? .......................UH.............. NO........... definitely no..... this is just something i thought would be fun, and would help to spread some publicity for anyone involved. something like "If you like this than check out the works that these Authors made on their own......." or something. i have no idea how profit for something like this could ever evenly be split up anyway.........

what about differences in writing style? i've found that the minor differences could actually serve to better different character POVS...... if one character acts, thinks, and reads a different way that character becomes that little bit more real.....

what if i have no expirence writing? meh....... i don't really care, as long as you can english goods and have a drive to make a story the rest will take care of itself. i WOULD say i would help you out, but more than likely my month or so of experience wont really be up to snuff for quality advice......

is this some prank or cry for attention? .................I'm hurt..... that i actually never thought about doing that before typing it just now..... huh...... TO REDDIT FOR PRANKING!!!!!!!.............. but no, this is serious.....

what if i start, but then i want to stop?   well i'm not the mafia, there is no "Once your in, your in for LIFE" type deal going on with this..... that said, i would appreciate only PMing me if you are ready for at least that 10 chapter commitment..... heck, after that point i might drop this myself.... so no pressure....

and thats about it really........ talk amongst yourselves in the comments below. Pro-Con this whole weird partnership pitch thing out..... i'll just be quietly stalking that comment section...... dont worry it's totally not in that creepy way......

totally................. yeah...............

meh, to tired to do some witty outro........ just stop reading now would you? the more you read, the more i'm obligated to type, and the more i type the more you are obligated to read. end this vicous cycle! just stop here!!!

oh no.... why? WHY!?!?!?!?! Why did you follow me down and keep reading!?!?!?! now this cycle will never end!!!! we'll be trpped in some endless loop, from which there is no escape. You'll keep reading, and i'll keep typing untill eventually-...............

oh look SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Site (You can find all my Fics, my schedule, my status updates, and all sorts of other stuff here)
Scribes of Darkness (A semi-official group i'm trying to start up, click and find out more)

RE: Hey..... Pssst..... Yeah, You there..... Wanna Help Me Make A Story?

It sounds interesting, but I'm currently busy until around June. I'm planning on going through a (small) writing spree then to revive one or two of my old stories and continue my most recent, Noodle Knight, so I might be able to help you out... maybe. Not to mention that I am admittedly not very dedicated as an author. If you just want an extra or side chapter with an inconsequential extra character, maybe I can write one later for the heck of it. Check out the things I've got in my TTC (link in signature) for some samples if you're interested in that.

Either way, I hope you get this off the ground and start something. It sounds interesting.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

I can help you develop your idea, but I can't collaborate in a writing partnership with you. Your problem is writer's block, my problem is I have hundreds of ideas at the same time. Some of these you can read at my blog, most of them are kept hidden. You can only read the hidden ones if you have the specific URL. What I'm currently working on:

Being written (yes, I'm writing all of these at the same time, that's why my releases are slow) :
Felicia's Second Life
Armageddon
The Rock
Fleet Online
SG (not stargate, but I'll keep the full name secret since it's descriptive of the story and I don't want people to steal my idea)
Afterschool Horror (initial title, movie script, horror)
Escape! (drama, sci fi)
Forward! Yuri Paradise! (yuri, drama, isekai)
Vendetta (tragedy, sci fi)
Traps Are Delicious (yuri, trap, comedy)
Tale of a Thousand Days And A Promise (tragedy, romance)
The Bride's Groom (trap, fantasy, comedy)
Blood and Brimstone (fantasy, CYOA, trap, comedy)

Being planned:
AGO (game-element)
100 Strides of the Full Moon (wuxia)
Doghead (incest, tragedy)
7 Years of Hope (tragedy, time travel)
Blood Covered Princess (tragedy)
Archarite (satire)
Project201602b (fantasy)
Highwind (isekai, fantasy)
Warriors of Valhalla (sci fi, comedy)
Slave Sisters (tragedy, fantasy, reincarnation)
Rebellion (satire, sci fi)
Those We Left Behind (satire, tragedy, sci fi)
The Two Stars of Night (romance, yuri, tragedy)
Spheres (fantasy, tragedy)
Ring Blade Metallurgia (fantasy, isekai)
Princess of Slaughter (isekai, fantasy, tragedy)
Together (romance, comedy, harem)
Curse From the Future (isekai, survival, tragedy, horror)
Madoka no Miko (fantasy, trap, comedy)
Blacksmith of Io (fantasy, isekai, romance, OP as fuck)

And a lot of games I've only written but haven't programmed. So I'd like to help if you need it, but because I have so many things to do, I can only help you with ideas.
An amateur writer going to publish my first enovel. Please look forward to it.

For more of my other stories, visit http://hugginglove.blogspot.com/

If you spot grammatical errors or anything similar, please contact me about it. Thank you much.

Yuri smut or story of a rock. Which do you want to read next?

'Ai-chan' pid='649634' dateline='1463062907' Wrote: I can help you develop your idea, but I can't collaborate in a writing partnership with you. Your problem is writer's block, my problem is I have hundreds of ideas at the same time. Some of these you can read at my blog, most of them are kept hidden. You can only read the hidden ones if you have the specific URL. What I'm currently working on:

Being written (yes, I'm writing all of these at the same time, that's why my releases are slow) :
Felicia's Second Life
Armageddon
The Rock
Fleet Online
SG (not stargate, but I'll keep the full name secret since it's descriptive of the story and I don't want people to steal my idea)
Afterschool Horror (initial title, movie script, horror)
Escape! (drama, sci fi)
Forward! Yuri Paradise! (yuri, drama, isekai)
Vendetta (tragedy, sci fi)
Traps Are Delicious (yuri, trap, comedy)
Tale of a Thousand Days And A Promise (tragedy, romance)
The Bride's Groom (trap, fantasy, comedy)
Blood and Brimstone (fantasy, CYOA, trap, comedy)

Being planned:
AGO (game-element)
100 Strides of the Full Moon (wuxia)
Doghead (incest, tragedy)
7 Years of Hope (tragedy, time travel)
Blood Covered Princess (tragedy)
Archarite (satire)
Project201602b (fantasy)
Highwind (isekai, fantasy)
Warriors of Valhalla (sci fi, comedy)
Slave Sisters (tragedy, fantasy, reincarnation)
Rebellion (satire, sci fi)
Those We Left Behind (satire, tragedy, sci fi)
The Two Stars of Night (romance, yuri, tragedy)
Spheres (fantasy, tragedy)
Ring Blade Metallurgia (fantasy, isekai)
Princess of Slaughter (isekai, fantasy, tragedy)
Together (romance, comedy, harem)
Curse From the Future (isekai, survival, tragedy, horror)
Madoka no Miko (fantasy, trap, comedy)
Blacksmith of Io (fantasy, isekai, romance, OP as fuck)

And a lot of games I've only written but haven't programmed. So I'd like to help if you need it, but because I have so many things to do, I can only help you with ideas.

Well my problem isn't so much writers block, it's more "hey this seems like it could be fun!!! I wonder if it could ever work?"....... I haven't really gotten writers block since chapter 11 of B.B....... so it's not like I need help with those...... Well until I get to 18+ scenes...... that's gonna be awkward as all heck to ever write................

And I must say, I have so many stories and ideas kicking around in my head I've just given up on writing 99% of them....... good on you for being a lot more proactive then me and actual making yours into a thing...... 

as a writer whose MC is also a trap (Manly man of Manlyness!!!!!! [Cute and beautiful child.....]) I must also say your old title amused me to no end.......
My Site (You can find all my Fics, my schedule, my status updates, and all sorts of other stuff here)
Scribes of Darkness (A semi-official group i'm trying to start up, click and find out more)

Just to encourage you on your endeavor, these types of collaborations do work, even when both writers have different styles of storytelling. 

A friend of mine started a story a while back.  He wrote the introduction explaining a particular place and the mysterious circumstances surrounding said place.  He also set it up for multiple characters to join in at any time as each character was drawn to this place and each chapter was that character's story.  He wrote the first four chapters and then I was sucked in to create a few more characters and chapters.  Before we knew it, both of us were having a blast with our joint project.

The trick is getting a mutual feel for the story and not trying to deviate outside the story's spectrum.  Eventually, we were writing off each other's characters.  Sometimes he would introduce a side character in a chapter that became a main character in mine... and vice versa. 

It was a lot of fun and we wrote an entire book.

So good luck with this project.  Hopefully you find someone with a likeminded idea that you both can run with ;)
Author of Don't Feed The Dark - an apocalyptic serial novel. 

Former member of The Order of Phantasmal Architects - a collective of unusual, excellent and diverse stories

I have a great character outline that the story would revolve around but I SUCK at writing. No seriously the one chap that I have put out took me almost an hour, and it's like half the size of your post here! Do I can give you a character to write about and maybe a little bit of plot but I don't have much more use than that. Pm me if you want the character data. 
PS. It's a draconian bloodline type in a RPG type world.( he only has eyes unlocked of his bloodline from birth but as he grows as a warrior and as a person it unlocks more of his abilities)
PPS. If I start in on the story I might be able to go through a few chaps without even noticing so I may be able to get some chaps in, just, I'm HORRIBLE at plot, and new character addition.
Keel-Tath warrior priest of the Desh-Ka, ruler of Poke and Dragons!!

'LethalDogFart' pid='680834' dateline='1465290802' Wrote: dude.. writing a good story takes effort.
If you give up after an hour, that's pretty much the reason you will not become succesfull.

Any kind of art or skill takes practice and discipline.

It's not that I give up its that I don't have ideas to use to further the story, or make new characters, or even decide on the plot direction. Or know when to make enemy characters. Once an plot is fixed and the enemy's are known then I would come in and write a few filler chaps, cause I can't do plot.
Keel-Tath warrior priest of the Desh-Ka, ruler of Poke and Dragons!!

I think the first thing you need is deciding what Kind of Fiction it should be:
sci-fi, Vr, Zombie-apocalypse, (mass)reincarnation, (mass)transportation, trying to save the multiverse while jumping through dimension and finding companion, etc.)

If it were up to me creating the setting i'd do this 
(Please Note this is just a rough idea about a specific plot and can be discussed and changed):

Btw. In this scenario every author has his own character(s) interacting with the other characters

Something happens and (many) people die 
(Now that I think about it a new (mysterious) illness would be perfect)

Then the first character meets a god 
(or rather a message from the god who explains to him that he has lived long enough and is going to kill himself.

He(god) then goes on and says that the only reason he hasn't done so already is his worry for the people of his favourite world <Not decided yet> 
(probably something that means earth in their language, cause you know about every culture calls the world earth).

What he is worried about is that the balance of the world gets destroyed by <list of threats> 
(something along the lines of a race enslaving/ exteminating the others).

But now he found a solution:
The Illness the characters died to is in truth just a way to force their Souls to remain their memory while it is transferred to his world, in order to be a hero 
(I'll use hero from now on, because writing:  
"someone keeping the balance of the world" 
all the time is bothersome)

He also warns the characters, that he has invented some Kind of Karma System specifically for the heroes:
When they are transferred to the world their Karmic value is 0.

Deeds stabilizing/helping the world's Balance/culture give positive value,
While deeds destabilizing/hindering the 
balance/ development of culture
 negative Value.

After 100 years the heroes Karmic reward/punishment is given.
The further away from 0 the Karmic value is the greater the punishment/reward.

Ater explaining this he allows the character(s) choose their New body (their old one was left on earth after all) and 1 ability (no ability list, what you come up with is whatyou'll get (in some cases after it was nerfed)).

After doing this the character(s) are transferred to a castle build in a joint effort of all races in a neutral territory after a revelation of their gods 
(yep it's the all the same guy, but he wanted cultural differences so he appeared in different ways for different races)

4. Story beginns
Well fist they have to get to know each other grow a bit stronger and maybe some of the races goals aren't really what they seem...

Phew i wrote quite a bit, so any thoughts?

Here are mine:
I think the illness setting is good because it let's New authors join in later on with  their Personal character.

The Karma System is good because it gives the Heroes a Motivation.
I personally would make the punishments a bit harder.
So why 100 years?
Because a human can at most Plan 10 years ahead,
So if anybody would want to write about an evil Person, they can just use the excuse of the character saying:
" I still have XX Years so let's have fun i can get my Karma back to positive soon enough for the  100 years."

About choosing the new body:
Theoretically it allows you to be a Monster(Evolution) or a dungeon, too.
The Problem is that then we would have to make a differentiation between feral monsters/Dungeons and civilised ones.

About the plot:
Just because the races build one castle together doesn't mean they aren't going to war right now.
Remember the castle was just build because each god told his followers to build it.
The  nobility are used to politics and will try to use the Heroes against the other races finding out their plans will be difficult...
Of course there are always the feral monsters to fight.
Feral monsters do not follow any gods so the aren't part of the races. That doesn't mean all of them are stupid (if we go by this Definition an Atheist human is a Monster  too - maybe something like bandit(?))
Maybe there are some movements in the feral wilderness? (Demon king)

What still needs to be done is (if this idea is accepted):
Actually writing the Prologue
Defining the world
Limiting the number of races

And if an character was to plot against an other character how should we manage that?
(My suggestion is, that instead of actually reading the story the authors get the part of the story their character actually witnessed.
This would keep the characters actions pure, but the authors could get annoyed.
But I am sure there are better Solutions out there)
This is a Signature.