Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Fiction Previews When?!?!!

The preview button is just next to the publish button now, it's kind of hard to miss
Do you mean that if you press "publish" ,it actually lets you preview..I have to check that..But then why not just keep the preview button outside..Why the final version thingy
I will get back to you guys on this one...
(04-01-17, 04:45 PM)Oinos Wrote: The preview button is just next to the publish button now, it's kind of hard to miss

Really can't seem to find it..Man.
I checked it out in the drafts section..
It just has publish and save and no preview 
Can you help me with it???
(09-01-17, 10:49 AM)Dastaan Wrote:
(04-01-17, 04:45 PM)Oinos Wrote: The preview button is just next to the publish button now, it's kind of hard to miss

Really can't seem to find it..Man.
I checked it out in the drafts section..
It just has publish and save and no preview 
Can you help me with it???

Instead of publishing from the drafts, copy the chapter and publish it from the "add chapter" section, right next to the publish button there is the preview button.
guys found it out...it seems the drafts that you write cannot be previewed but in the chapter section there is "add chapter" button which allows us to post the chapters so we could copy paste the content of the draft there and then preview it...the preview is possible in this way at least that's the way I found out...any other way you may let me know
There should be a preview button. If there isn't, my bad. Will have to add the feature.