Plants needed

for those who have read the story and would like to expand on how the pollen dash would create variants

do leave comments on the plant types and result in something similar to this

NameChomper
TypePlant
HP200MP100
Attack10Defence30
Abilities<Chomp> - Swallows a prey whole, digesting it after after some time. (10-50 Hp/sec)
NameSapper
TypePlant
HP300MP150
Attack25Defence20
Abilities<Stinger> - Shoots a Sting that Saps a prey of its movement speed.

resulting in,
Name???
TypePlant
HP???MP???
Attack???Defence???
Abilities<Acid Shot> - Shoots acid that slows and digest the prey.

and resulting variant of either sapper or Chomper.

Try not to make my Plants Too OP....

Remember. Plants Are WEAK.
the link to the different plants available is here. so do check it out

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6qcS_F8eSUSy1KZUtzeEhoTEE/view?usp=sharing

https://atlas.mindmup.com/2016/07/28c5f9c0423211e6bd62a7ac33343163/starting_core_/index.html

RE: Plants needed

You could make a variation of Chomper by fusing with Flower of Fragrance or with Sappling to make either a better trap or a mobile monster, another would be with roller but that would be weird, you could also fuse Sapper with other status abnormality plants to make Stingers with poison or other status abnormality. You could also create a spawning type monster like a fungus or a mushroom.

'Sunshinelord' pid='701942' dateline='1466870611' Wrote: how about some version of this https://www.meijergardens.org/storage/ca...int_c1.jpg

With the ability to give of some irresistable fragrance or or it makes people see some nice gems in the inside and when they grab inside, they are stuck. 

Just some small trap to play with their greed

'neurocid' pid='701963' dateline='1466871589' Wrote: You could make a variation of Chomper by fusing with Flower of Fragrance or with Sapling to make either a better trap or a mobile monster, another would be with roller but that would be weird, you could also fuse Sapper with other status abnormality plants to make Stingers with poison or other status abnormality. You could also create a spawning type monster like a fungus or a mushroom.

i shall combine these 2 ideas and something about it.

pitcher plant type based on Chomper and Flower of Fragrance.

Chomper+ Sapling = Bellsprout From Pokemon haha.

i am not expanding into the fungus area yet. will leave that for the future.

Quote:i shall combine these 2 ideas and something about it. 

pitcher plant type based on Chomper and Flower of Fragrance.

Chomper+ Sapling = Bellsprout From Pokemon haha. 

i am not expanding into the fungus area yet. will leave that for the future.

cant wait to read that Alex is being stuck in a giant pitcher plant, lol

'Blazingfrost' pid='703165' dateline='1466967895' Wrote: cmon man where the tentacle vines that have sap that burning the cloth off people while groping them indecently then have that evolve into the tree that injects a seed inside women giving birth to those grass monsters from fallout 3 you know the one im talking about

those are high level mobs XD Armor Melters would not be appearing in the story until at least tier 5 with specific talent/ability. same for that seed spitting tree.

'LordSaucy' pid='711234' dateline='1467572863' Wrote: you need to make a page that shows your current plants so I don't have to trawl through previous chapters to find them all T^T

ok  :-3-:  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif]  [th_105_.gif] =3

you couldn't just give me a simple list could you? I don't remember what all your plants do... You could mix some of the vine plants with the carnivorous plants... It is a shame you couldn't make joker fruit trees, like exploding coconuts... There is a phenomenon... I forget the name. The effect is birds, will eat something and when they poo there will be a seed and that will fertilize the seed. you could do something like that with a vampiric vine ability