RE: Created novel -waiting- status

'1SurvivalNovelFan' pid='734090' dateline='1469282752' Wrote: I'm about to lose my patience T_T it's been like a day and a half when I submitted it and the status is still on -waiting-

Any suggestions on what should I do for the meantime other than writing more chapters for the fiction.

And does anyone know the longest -waiting- status someone experienced?

It's fine, there might have been too many fics on the queue and the admins really are very busy atm. I'd give it another day or two before PMing them or something.
Other than writing more chapters (which should be your priority atm) how about reading some other fics or establishing yourself in the community in other ways? There are plenty of discussions and debates here (mostly in the chats though) and you're more than welcome to hop in whenever you like.
Good luck! o/
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]

I just joined to make a interesting story and saw that status waiting on the first chapter so this thread helped and I would like to know hown to make polls for my series could I get some help on that and ask if the standard time is still roughly 24 hours.  And if I could get some feedback on my story idea that would help coming from other people who write. Thanks for the info on this and I'll hope for the best!

'Namelesswanderer' pid='783409' dateline='1472960774' Wrote: I just joined to make a interesting story and saw that status waiting on the first chapter so this thread helped and I would like to know hown to make polls for my series could I get some help on that and ask if the standard time is still roughly 24 hours.  And if I could get some feedback on my story idea that would help coming from other people who write. Thanks for the info on this and I'll hope for the best!

Yes, the standard time is roughly 24 hours and you can add polls while publishing chapters. And if you would like some feedback on ideas and stuff, how about heading over to one of our groups (like WriTE) and getting to know the community?
Good luck! o/
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]