Cross-forum games?

I occasionally host forum games and some of them support a "cross-forum" format. It means that players can sign up for the game from multiple different forums and all play together. The game itself is hosted on ALL these forums at once, so players aren't required to register to other forums in order to keep playing.

Some forums allow such activities, others don't. Where does RRL stand on this? 
Also, I see forum games aren't very trendy here. Is there any interest around here?

Bare-bones example for such a cross-forum game

An elimination game in which each player starts with X HP. Every turn, a player PMs the game mod (me) who they want to attack; they can attack a player from any participating forum of their choice. By the end of the turn, the game mod processes all submitted actions and posts the results on ALL forum boards. 

Private communication about the game is usually forbidden among players (unless they have special in-game powers that allow otherwise), so the game's forum threads are expected to be used by players for communication, strategizing... or just taunting each other and posting funny pics.
https://i.imgur.com/Cacc7wZ.png https://i.imgur.com/virYbj2.png Cover art by Fluffy Flower

RE: Cross-forum games?

I believe that the lack of forum traffic is to blame for the lack of games. There have been several large games in the past, but as less people frequent the forums, there is less interest in the games.

Personally, I'd welcome a revival of the forums so, by all means, feel free to set it up. I'd even try it out once you do. Good luck.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: Cross-forum games?

I've been hosting my own RP for more than 10 years now, still active, still getting new players. I really only came here to read one thing, but since I got bored and checked if there was a RP area and found there was, I thought I might as well. Seeing your ideas and interest increases the likelihood that this is a good idea.
Reason I bring this up is because it's cross-site too. Right now its on (checks) 6, and with RRL included, 7 sites. So since you had the idea and no mod said no, why not? I only wish you luck :)