What stories did you love reading but are now discontinued or just on extreme hiatus

One of my favorite novels to read was Forgotten Conqueror. I believe it was my 3rd web novel that I started reading and I fucking loved it. Now it has been months since the last update and I fear that assassins have finally done the author in. I am sad knowing that most likely that I won't see another chapter again forever or for a long time.  Anyone else have a story that they really enjoyed but it got dropped or something similar?

RE: What stories did you love reading but are now discontinued or just on extreme hiatus

Too many to count or list on my part. The closest I could give you at the moment is my 70+ things to read list as lots have been dropped or abandoned (link in signature).

It's sad that so many authors drop off the face of the net without a word, but that's life.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: What stories did you love reading but are now discontinued or just on extreme hiatus

Ages Online: one of the first WN i started following
Don't Fear the Reaper Idem. This two are not technically dropped... but its been sooooooooo long since the last updates...
Overpowered this one being droped broke my heart... it was in my top 2 in RRL
Teaching Heroes of Might and Magic a shame, so much promise...
So I'm an NPC now? the author started a new work because he got stuck in this one and also stoped updating the new work... dont know if i will ever see another update
Forgotten Conqueror
Ethereal Sovereign Author said that he would continue it some day
Dungeon Games droped
The Cloaked Fallen and Gluttonous little crow both from the same author and droped, lots of flaws when it came to grammar, but the story was really good
Life in New World (LNW) no updetas for more than a year now
We dream of Worlds
Recommendations
Savage Divinity -   Unparalleled - A Dragon Gnawing Its Tail - The Arcane Emperor - The Undying Cultivator - Dargon - The Gam3 - Slip Hero - Kill 10 Rats - Aethernea - Awaken Online - Friendly Neighborhood Necromancer - Gaia Awakens - Codename: Freedom - Overseer - We dream of Worlds -  So I'm an NPC now? - Teaching Heroes of Might and Magic - Heller: New World - Forgotten Conqueror  Don't Burst My Bubble - Swamp Boy - Overpowered