Looking for Non-Human Mc/Reincarnation into Non-Human

Hi all o/ I'm on the prowl for novels where the protagonist gets reincarnated from a human into supernatural/fantasy creatures such as vampires, dragons, ghouls, fox spirits or my personal favorite, werewolves. As well as novels involving a human somehow transforming into/taking on the traits of a non-human. The length of said novel doesn't bother me but if possible id like one with regular updates and decent grammar, as well as spellchecking. 

Please avoid suggesting novels where the mc's species isn't really brought up much/the changes to the character both physically and mentally are pretty much ignored. An example of this is Medical Wolf, a novel that I dropped because of the way the protagonist acted, never really taking advantage of his new abilities and for the most part acting too human for my liking(well that's what I gathered from the 10 or so chapters I read before deciding to give up).

Iv only recently joined up with the site but iv already looked at quite alot of novels that have met the requirements above, a few of them are..

-Rise of the Vampires
-Hunters of the Night
-Bloody New World
-Animus Storm
-I'm a Kitsune?
-The Iron Teeth: A Goblins Tale
-Black Mist: Daniek of the Black Blood
-Re:Monster
-Re:Hamster(yes he's a hamster but I still decided to add this due to the supernatural element)
-Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
-Dragon Life

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies ^^ Hopefully i'll find something I haven't read yet!

RE: Looking for Non-Human Mc/Reincarnation into Non-Human

'Luciferia' pid='818268' dateline='1479383296' Wrote: Does it have to be reincarnation?

No, I mentioned it in my request ^ Since I know there's a shortage of reincarnation novels(or at least ones where they reincarnate as a different species). Any novels where the mc simple transforms into/takes on the traits of a supernatural/fantasy-type creature are also welcome :)

'Ravencent' pid='818272' dateline='1479386858' Wrote:
'Luciferia' pid='818268' dateline='1479383296' Wrote: Does it have to be reincarnation?

No, I mentioned it in my request ^ Since I know there's a shortage of reincarnation novels(or at least ones where they reincarnate as a different species). Any novels where the mc simple transforms into/takes on the traits of a supernatural/fantasy-type creature are also welcome :)

Sorry I missed that, it was late when I asked my question. xD

I'll revisit this when I start posting the edited version of my story--unless you're interested in reading the first draft, which is in my signature, and totals 1,785 pages according to RRL (430,000 words according to MS Word.) The story is a mixture of Dark and High Fantasy.

My MC's are Devillians--my world's version of demons. One is male, and the other is female. The female MC was cursed into Human form at a young age and struggles to determine if she's really Human or if she's something "else." The male MC has to find an equilibrium between his role as the God of Balance, and his instincts as a Devillian.

I can't really say much more than that because of spoilers, but yeah. xD

This is the current blurb for my first book;

Quote:Arianna Jade Shujare, a former Devillian princess, is cursed to live her life in Human form in the neglected, long-forgotten kingdom of X’shmir. Taken from her people by the Elder Gods and their servants, she struggles to cope with her new reality as it clashes with the broken fragments of her past.

Nalithor Vraelimir, an Adinvyr prince, believes that he failed to protect Arianna. Convinced that Arianna had perished, he swore to take revenge against the bastard Elder Gods. Arianna’s kidnapping and then murder left a scar not only on the Empire, but also on Nalithor. He was just a child, yet bore witness to the death of his closest friend.

Revenge, if Nalithor could have it, would be sweet.

Yet the Elder Gods had other things in store for Nalithor. They needed someone to take up the mantle of “God of Balance” and he was the perfect tool for them to use. If the angered Elders had their way, Arianna and Nalithor would never discover each other again, let alone find out that the other was alive.
Looking for stuff to read? Click below to navigate to my stories.

https://i.imgur.com/r6iTizF.jpg

I also enjoy non-human novels alot so I compiled a list for myself. Almost all novels are ongoing with some on hiatus, but Ill be nice and only list those which have some chapters behind them, are pretty good, and have been updated fairly recently.
Non Human MC:

Dragon/Reptiles/Half-Dragon:
The Damned
Re: A snakes life
Mythical conquest
Path of blood (not on rrl, google it)
A tyrant: Unshackled
The Book of Mors/The summoned (by the same author but slightly different, the summoned is completed)
Dragon Road: How I rise in my new life
The Snake Report
Paradigm Shift
The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons

Demon/vampire/undead MC:
Demons Journey
Requiem of Souls
The Grey line between light and shadows
Maou Shoujo Makoto Chaos
Monster
Kael Cora: A Vampires Awakening

Beast/Half-beast: