RE: Looking for RPG style novels

Welcome to RRL! What you're looking for has even a name: litRPG! Check out the litRPG Society, a group of authors who has stories in exactly that genre.

Here is the list of our works, but even non-members can submit their stories in the Submission Forum, so there you'll have a plenty of stories to choose one. ;)

"I hate being wed in a fantasy world!" is mine, btw. Have to make a little advertisement here. xD

RE: Looking for RPG style novels

'kentusrpg' pid='818281' dateline='1479414516' Wrote: Welcome to RRL! What you're looking for has even a name: litRPG! Check out the litRPG Society, a group of authors who has stories in exactly that genre.

Here is the list of our works, but even non-members can submit their stories in the Submission Forum, so there you'll have a plenty of stories to choose one. ;)

"I hate being wed in a fantasy world!" is mine, btw. Have to make a little advertisement here. xD

Thanks! I'll check that out and I'll also try to read your novel as well. Can't have that advertisement go to waste now can we? XD
The void calls, all must return...
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum