Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Comprehensive Coding Guide for the Updated Website (HTML)

I tried using your examples, but the results do not look right.
The "Cell width" example gives me a table where the second row looks like 33% and 66% instead of half/half
The "Declaring cell spacing" example give me a table where the second row looks like 90 % and 10% instead of half/half and the third row looks like 45% and 45% lying below the first cell of the second row...
(29-12-17, 08:27 PM)mrel Wrote: I tried using your examples, but the results do not look right.
The "Cell width" example gives me a table where the second row looks like 33% and 66% instead of half/half
The "Declaring cell spacing" example give me a table where the second row looks like 90 % and 10% instead of half/half and the third row looks like 45% and 45% lying below the first cell of the second row...

Hey, my writing may have been confusing. It was a lot to work with when I was picking up how to code the tables, and it was hard to transfer that knowledge into words.

Can you post your code here so I can have a look at it? If I fiddle around with it a bit I should figure out the problem.