Book Launch, LitRPG, Adventures of a Scribe

Everyone, I am alive...somehow! Yeah!

I am releasing an LitRPG book on Amazon and Smashwords, Adventures of a Scribe. I have included the blurb below. I first want to say a big thank you to everyone here, but authors and readers. You have given me the courage to step out into the deep end. While I have been recovering from health issues I have enjoyed reading a number of the stories put up on this site. Thank you to the admins for running such a great site, which looks really great especially when you have premium. 

So I am really excited that this dream of mine has finally come true. I can't convey in words how excited I am. I guess I feel like this penguin. :-LpendraguinRocker:-

Edward Monteger has grown up in a family of scribes learning about the world around him through books in his family’s shop. Not wanting to be consigned to his fate scribbling away all day or managing a shop, he takes matters into his own hands. Striking forth into the wide world, he makes friends on his journey, and experiences the joy of victory to the agony of defeat.

Set in a Fantasy LitRPG world there is balance of all aspects one might expect to find from crafting, mana, and fighting. Discovering the forces that control his world Edward is a scientist at heart without knowing the word or even the concept behind it. Struggling against monsters, humans, and the forces of necromancy, he overcomes hardship to grow as an individual and as an adventurer.
"At least it was artfully done."

The last words of the best fictional anti-hero. Thank you Timothy Zahn.

MY STORIES

RE: Book Launch, LitRPG, Adventures of a Scribe

Thank you for your support. The key thing I found is to keep writing and never give up. I do have to give a lot of credit to Blaise the author of Delvers LLC and Edward Castle who wrote Unbound Deathlord. They definitely inspired me to make a go of it.

Also everyone here on Royal Road Legends inspired me. I have had a large number of medical issues and it was always encouraging reading the stories here. Was there more polish I could have done, as an author the answer is always/of course. But I am very happy with what I have written. As an avid reader I would definitely give it two thumbs up.

@_GD_ I say you should go for it. Writing is like any other skill, the more you practice the better you get. You don't see the hours of work and thrown out chunks of writing, only the finished product. Trust me the path is hard but worth it.

I am working on the next book and it should hopefully be out by the end of December, early January.
"At least it was artfully done."

The last words of the best fictional anti-hero. Thank you Timothy Zahn.

MY STORIES