How to be a nice penguin

No.1 Nice penguins are faithful to the penguin empire(RRL)

No.2 You think twice before writing a review.

No.3 You act reserved and have a good behavior with other users and even better with the mods.

No.4 You should tremble before the dragon of doom, the penguin princess and reshi because they have the final say
on most of the things.

No.5 Being racist is bad for penguins and it is worse if you are caught while being racist so please do not be a racist
penguin.

no.6 Please keep in mind that we are here to learn and grow together in the writing world and that this site is also family friendly.

You should live your life. [th_103_.gif]

RE: How to be a nice penguin

Hmm...* looks at #4*

*shrugs*

Eh, close enough. Carry on.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

RE: How to be a nice penguin

I had gone in seclusion and I did some deep meditation about this matter there.

NO.7 The rules are the law, the mods are above the law.

N.O.8 Asking writters for more chapters is okay, saying that you will give a good rating is still okay, saying that you will give a bad rating or change your rating into a bad rating because they are not giving enough chapters out is not okay.You get banned for that my dear penguin.

N.O.9 Those rules are created by the communnity for the community and you have no reason to abide by them but you are adviced to do it because, it is like the guide of survival.

N.O.10 Reporting people for misconduct is culture and helps the site grow so you are adviced to do it.If you have abused reporting on mltiply cases and have wasted the time of our great great gods (the mods) they shall probaly punish you.If you think that you have been reported for no reason then please report the one who reported you to the admins, be aware that if you are just trying to be muddle headed then you might get a permanent ban.

N.O.11 Give ratings to authors and always try to say your opinion be it good or bad but please for the future of the penguin empire try to be a tad bit more lighthanded towards newbies.

N.O. 12 This is a better version of N.O. 4 :You should tremble before the dragon of doom, the penguin princess, the great curv and reshi because they have the final say on most of the things.
You should live your life. [th_103_.gif]