Daughter of a Dark God

A few years ago I started working on this story, and when I discovered this site I realized it would be perfect for serial format. It's about the world's first immortal being and her journey through history. My first couple chapters are up, and I plan to post at least one a week if possible. Please read, rate, and follow if you like it. Enjoy! 

Description: In a time before history, when magic still existed, Storm and her people lived in the shadow of the menhir, a mystic portal through which humans could commune with the gods and spirits of the Netherfield. Promised in marriage to a man she has never met, she is honor-bound to secure an alliance that will bring peace and prosperity to her people while securing the gods' blessing. But her brief moment of happiness is cut short by tragedy, and the dark god Basra is forced to strike an unholy alliance of his own. Melding human and god, he infuses her with the power of the night in order to save her life, turning her into the world's first immortal.

Link: Daughter of a Dark God

RE: Daughter of a Dark God

Chapter 5 is now up, and it's my favorite so far. The tragedy of my main character is really starting to unfold. If you aren't sure of the story yet, or haven't checked it out, I'd urge you to give it a shot and see what you think. Storm is the first ever immortal being, and writing about her beginnings and her journey has been really fun. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!