To newcomers: Hi!

If you're a newbie and really need a kickstart for writing or just want to receive a warm welcome, you've come to the right place!

I'll be reading newbie fictions and giving a little feedback as well as welcoming new guys/girls. 

I'm not a prominent figure or anything... XD BUT that won't stop me from saying, Welcome to RRL!

Also... as I'm not here 24/7, you can check out the discord chat (which helps give inspiration sometimes) or you can join groups. I won't name them but you could scroll a little bit further down the forums to see which best fits you!
Yours Truly,
Random school kid trying to work on her novel
or is it the
Noisy teen who can't stop talking
If not…
you've probably got The Annoying Poet on your hands! 

Naw, just kidding… or am I?

Hmm... still don't recognize me? I'm the author of Hearts of Ice and Catch the Wind, a sci-fi, action-mystery romance.

Oh... then... we should start over! 
I'm Jung of WriTE. 

RE: To newcomers: Hi!

Hiya, I'm pretty new so I figured I'd throw in a 'G'day'.

If you're keen for something to read, I've just uploaded my first story, link is in my sig.

It definitely qualifies as "newbie fiction", but any constructive criticism is welcome. It's less of a hobby, more of a compulsive need to write something :P

It has some mild cussing and mature themes, with moderately detailed violence / gore. I also tried to add some LN styling to my writing, while not going too overboard. The perspective is mostly of an Aussie trying to stumble through a Japanese-like culture, so it felt appropriate.

Ok, guys! I'm sorry, I've been busy moving around a lot. I'll check out your stories now! I do have to admit... I don't appreciate all genres... but it's really my problem. I'll peek in on all your fictions and encourage a little!
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

Hmm... still don't recognize me? I'm the author of Hearts of Ice and Catch the Wind, a sci-fi, action-mystery romance.

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

'Nekone Rin' pid='822197' dateline='1489110600' Wrote: Hello! I've been on RRL for about a month now, though the story I'm writing is still in a google doc because I'm trying to build up a backlog...
Writing is really hard. I kind of just want to laze around all day. [th_095_.gif]

Hmm... I suggest for you to hang around on Discord. It helps, I think.

'WirlWind' pid='822198' dateline='1489119192' Wrote: Hiya, I'm pretty new so I figured I'd throw in a 'G'day'.

If you're keen for something to read, I've just uploaded my first story, link is in my sig.

It definitely qualifies as "newbie fiction", but any constructive criticism is welcome. It's less of a hobby, more of a compulsive need to write something :P

It has some mild cussing and mature themes, with moderately detailed violence / gore. I also tried to add some LN styling to my writing, while not going too overboard. The perspective is mostly of an Aussie trying to stumble through a Japanese-like culture, so it felt appropriate.

I read it! 

Tbh, I usually can't stand reading anything that's in the RPG, gender-bender, magic... (and the list goes on) kinds of genre. I have to say... it was good enough to keep me reading to the end! Keep up the good work!

'jamestwitherspoon' pid='822220' dateline='1489177900' Wrote: Hi there, thanks for the welcome!

I've been writing all my life, but I just recently discovered Royal Road. If you feel like checking out my post-apocalyptic LitRPG, here it is: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/10900

I will, thank you! Keep up the good work!
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

'Chrystal Jung' pid='822370' dateline='1489659796' Wrote: Tbh, I usually can't stand reading anything that's in the RPG, gender-bender, magic... (and the list goes on) kinds of genre. I have to say... it was good enough to keep me reading to the end! Keep up the good work!

Cheers for giving it a read  :)

(And a review :D )

I'm hoping you'll enjoy my future plans too *evil laughter*

'canceli' pid='822304' dateline='1489456309' Wrote: Hey, my new as well. Joined not long ago and posted my first chapter for my web novel.

Wonderful! You've chosen well... RRL is a good place! I did read your first chapter and it seems like you're getting a little stuck?
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

'ScottM' pid='822404' dateline='1489711434' Wrote: Hello,
I was directed here by a friend and hope to post a few stories. Genres are fun to play with. Mix, match, and mash until something interesting forms in the moosh. LitRPG is a cool idea. I might have a couple things posted soon. We will see.
Nice to see everyone.

I look forward to it, ScottM! Have fun on RRL and of course... Welcome!
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

'Ruyi' pid='822545' dateline='1489946372' Wrote: Cute thread. I couldn't find any sort of pinned "newbie introduction post" so I came here to say hi. I'm a little surprised by that, honestly--where do the new members go to meet everyone else? Or do people just connect after they've posted their stories?

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. ^-^

Hey there, @Ruyi Welcome! (of course...) I have to say that I didn't see any either and decided to make one...  I think some go to the chat (Discord chat) to actually know each other... Other than that, it would most likely be through reading other's fictions, and then commenting (or private messaging). I have to admit that I don't know how else... XD Hope I helped!

*clears throat* I have something else to say.... I'm not cute... in any way... at all. But you did say the thread was cute so that shall be left off.... (Don't get me wrong... I'm only sensitive to two words! 'cute' and 'short') But I've been blabbering too much so I'll end this.

If you ever need anything, feel free to pm me.
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

'Ruyi' pid='822572' dateline='1489980145' Wrote: Oof, it's  hard to type replies on mobile. :-0 But yesh, I stumbled on a few RRL-related Discords today and they all said about the same things. Not much activity in the forums, really~ :9 Your words verified their advice, so I think I'll end up doing that.

Thanks for the offer of help! That was cu--uh, I mean, cool of you. Like, totally. B^)

No problem!
The typing on phones, huh? Yeah.. I know what you mean. I've done that a lot!
 Anyways... Have fun on rrl and I'll be here if you need me!
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

'WhoCares' pid='822579' dateline='1489983702' Wrote: This is an awesome idea chrystal!
Hi everyone, welcome to RRL! (mods should pin this thread to the top of the subforum imo)

Thank you!
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE. 

: To newcomers: Hi!

Hello! I'm a new guy here. Been a lurker here for a year now. I just submitted my first fic yesterday.
The link's in my signature. Give it a shot and tell me what you think!
I'm just your regular bandit/writer (or am I?) and a proud member of WriTE. I'm on the run though. 

My story:

(If you like Terror Infinity fanfics and reincarnation stories, please give mine a try!)

'B4nd1t' pid='822710' dateline='1490358165' Wrote: Hello! I'm a new guy here. Been a lurker here for a year now. I just submitted my first fic yesterday.
The link's in my signature. Give it a shot and tell me what you think!

Hello and welcome! I'll check it out and make sure to leave a comment or review of some sort! I'm a little bit busy at the moment, though.
Yours Truly,
or is it the
If not…

I'm Jung of WriTE.