My fiction is Roaming Through the Heavens. It is a xianxia fantasy fiction with lots of action and adventure. My main character is a divine magical beast serpent, called a Prism Snake, by the name of Meihui. She has jade-green eyes, a diamond-shaped head with a deep silver crystal bead on its center, a long  body (the longer, the better) with colorful scales (either all colors of the rainbow or a clear, reflective, mirror-liike color), and a thin whip-like tail (without any additional implements on its point/tip). She is non venomous and fights with her tail and fire.
The world of my fiction consists of three interlocking Planes, the Mortal Plane, the Immortal Plane, and the Divine Plane. The world my main character starts on is in the vast Mortal Plane (think our universe but with multiple other realms beside it that can be accesed), named Vermillion Globe World (has lots of red soil, its land reddish from a distance) with 1 huge continent, 4 large islands, and countless small islands/island chains. Approximately 30% of the Vermillion Globe World is the huge continent, 20% is the 4 large islands (each island is 5%), 4% is the islands/island chains, and 46% is the oceans. My main character is born in the oceans to the western side of the huge continent, in a smaller area known as the Silversea (that has silver tinged ocean water). More specifically my main character is within an extremely deep ravine in the bottom of the Silversea, next to a brilliant red light (that has light weak enough to not be anywhere close to leaking out of the ravine) in a pure-white egg the size of an adult head. Close to the ravine is a huge underwater mountain range and far from the mountain range are two underwater (Atlantis-like) rival cities. On the surface of the water, a short ways from all that, is a long island chain (think Japan but much smaller comparitive to the size of the world).
In the beggining my main character is mortal, despite being a divine beast, but in the future she may be an Immortal or a Goddess.

I will accept any (I have no specific needs, the artist is free to decide the theme/image(s) to use as my cover and I am fine with any style: such as electronic, paper&ink, watercolor, comic-book style, anime style, etc) sufficiently inspiring artwork that can be used as a cover. Please do not be ofended if I either do not use a piece of artwork or forgo royalroad altogether and randomly choose a cover from the internet. My alloted timeframe for when I am searching for the artwork is from now (March 7, 2017) until the start of July 1, 2017.