RE: Let me have your favourite superhero and why

Batman, because he has no superpowers (in theory) so us normies can actually aspire to be like him. I like the dedication, strong-mindedness and the flaws in the character. It's human, it's relatable, and it motivates people, whether it be to improve your own physical health, intellect, discipline or moral values. There's a feeling that it might be semi-achievable (obviously not to the extent of batman), but it's easy to get caught up in the delusion of learning martial arts and fighting crime when you see it.
Luna — yandere story about a guy that unknowingly confesses to a deranged girl with superhuman abilities. Contains gore and is intended for mature audiences.

RE: Let me have your favourite superhero and why

Superman.

(Dr Manhattan for other reasons)

It's not about his powers. It's about his ideals. To this day, i still find superman, idealistically speaking, to be the greatest superhero created. I used to love Batman but the overcrazed fan love, the writer biases and the suspension of belief has gotten out of hand. He needs a tone down to reality. This is why Nolan's take on him (imo) was such a prominent work of art.