Recommend something good. by good...

No summon. No demon king. No VR. No LitRPG. No dense MC. No reincarnation or at least it has to be any meaning that person actually remember the before life(like reincarnates but has not any meaning story can go anyway if we remove that element)[and if he that kind he shall not compare currency to yen or USD unless he can freely go back and fort. if comparess than it is stupid no need( happend only 1 or twice when it was not stupid, its just annoying like hell)]  Actually Reincarnator where my actually does not reincarnates is good for example.
No problem with reasonable harem but rather not.[ Like there was an mc he loves her so much he died with regret and now new chance to get her and harem tag... disappointing]
No xianxia. That is usually no good.
It is good if it has a plot.

Reference to my preferences:
Currently following savage divinity, one man's journey, how to not die..., Whats to be ethernal, dungeon defense,
mother of learning but might drop.
Andur stories are good...

Normal novels fine too. Ranger's aprrentice 1 was good. but then read book 2 prologue and chapter 1-2 and WHAT IS THIS SHIT? So much I questioned if It is really is the one...
Lightbringer and Nightangel done for example.
So If you feel like YOU CANT MISS THAT ONE! then I will check.

Well, it is quite vague. In short something good and entertaining and not some overly cliche overly used stuff elements...

RE: Recommend something good. by good...

*glances down at signature's links*
My work here is done.
*flies away*
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

How about a wuxia then? Pretty sure my story has none of the elements you said you dislike, so give it a try!
Tale of Vjaira - My main work that I am slowly editing and posting on RRL, an amazing adventure already spanning over 100 chapters (well over 1500 pages) with hundreds more to come.

A Child Blessed by The Heavens - My fanfic for the ISSTH contest. Not in the top 5, but got honorable mentions, yay~ Check it out if you are bored!

You read good stuff. Sooooooooo:

1) Wandering Inn. Goddamn gem. Not very light, but NOT as dark and broody as the first chapters would lead to think.

2) The Fiasco. If you want something that feels like "how to avoid death..." protagonist in situations that are serious and crazy at the same time, give it a spin. Fair warning : by definition this novel gets WEIRD. And i mean mushroom weird. But goddamn read it.

Sadly these ones have been dropped, but they are GEMS in their own rights

1) Demon hero reaper savior. I know. Dumb name. Brilliant work. Read it.
2) Xeno on planet Erde
3) Unparalled. ...... kinda ? has got flavour, that is for sure. Gets AMAZINGLY better after the first chapters.
4) Loser of tarinath . Just trust me.

Dont even read the descriptions.
Just read the novels.

No idea on the wuxia side, only thing i can stomach is Savage Divinity..... and thats hardly wuxia/xanxian.

All the others are so DUMB that they make me cringe.

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/6773/the-vespidian
It is pretty different than most things on here. It is a Superhero story. You might like it, also has 1,400 pages so far.
There comes a time. When you face the toughest of fights. Searching for a sign. Lost in the darkest of nights. The wind blows so cold. Standing alone. Before the battle's begun. But deep in your soul. The future unfolds. As bright as the rays of the sun!

Currently writing
The Shattered Realms Rise of Zulguarde http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8115

https://i.imgur.com/SSyXrQz.png

Here on rrl its not really expected to not have cliches. So there not many I would recommend to You.
The bridge
Lot of those I liked got dropped. The rest I like you wouldn't... I think. Also you know of Andur.
But for the normies, that I can do.
Riftwar pretty epic, long and most importantly it makes sence.
The Black Magician Female MC, and kinda brutal the ending especially.
Sword of Truth Been made into TV show, partialy at least, as The legend of the Seeker
Earthsea Cycle You'd wanna check out movies based on this. There're pretty epic.
Song of fire and ice and Lord of the Rings You've probably read these.

Looking at this now, its sad that with over 200 books I can only recommend this little.

Yes, thank you. There are so many of these cliches nowadays, if done well, they can be good, but finding the right one is like finding a needle in a haystack. I made a list of some really good ones that you might like to check out. You can find those here: https://forum.royalroadl.com/showthread.php?tid=99559
Also, I'd like to shamelessly self-promote my own novel here. It's very different from the RRL average, so it's been hard to get readers. Some people have raised my rating for that (a breath of fresh air, I think someone called it), and other have taken away stars for it. It's a realistic fiction romance about a girl with a terminal illness trying to figure out how to live when she knows she's going to die. It's sad, very sad, but it doesn't have any of the qualities listed above. You can find the link in my signiture.
Just another girl living life to the best that she can, God's child, now and forever.  I'm looking forwards to meeting you and talking with you in the future.   My novel:  http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/14788/terminal