Write Stories 4 us penguins

So, me and my friend who are both reading fanatics came up with random concepts we would like people to write about because we are not confidant in our writing skills (especially my friend) and time managing. Sooo, we would like to ask people to write these story ideas up for us. Please feel free to add your own story ideas to this list so people get a bigger list of ideas to take from.

1. The Greatest Battle Chef- In the world of Fraxia, a kingdom of humans decides to go back on tradition and summon ‘heroes’ to do their bidding instead of in a time of great need. These humans summoned 15 heroes with classes such as, swordsman, Spearman, Bowsman, barbarian, Berserker, Healer, Bard, and a chef. As the chef hero is unneeded he is kicked out of the castle with a bag of coins to survive in the world. But being a stubborn brat decides that he will fight. Armed with a kitchen knife and other kitchen utensils, He sets out to be something that has never existed before. A battle Chef…

2. Great Spirits- A boy born into the world of sword and magic. The tribe he was born in had their own way of doing things, as they worship the 4 great spirits, they have revolved their lifestyle around the teachings. The Spirit of Raven- intelligence, The Spirit of the Bear- Strength/ferocity, The spirit of Turtle- Safeguard/Security, and The spirit of Fox- Trickery/speed. Every child is born with a will by the spirit, possessing the blessing of one or more spirit. Usually people only get one, and that guides them through life. But what if the child, got the blessing of all of them? Moreover, the blessing of a malevolent spirit as well? How will is life play out, will he follow the path of evil or good?

3. Random Fantasy online-  The new game released made by vr.co, the game called Random Fantasy online. Game lore: 12 divine human kingdoms(zodiac), 5 divine beast kingdom (4 cardial + qilin), 1 demon kingdom and ??? Kingdom of monsters (to many to count).
    Many world expands for eons but cannot interact with each other cause space has high mana/qi/psychic disruption. One day space travel was started now the world can interact, but this was a bad mistake war was spread all great + medium kingdom/fractions came crashing down. The universe is fragmented the warring state period has resumed once more.
     Player in game description: A.I make up a unique background story or default refugee who lost all his id race randomized spawn point randomized high end A.I (lifelike)   pay money if want to do another randomization or contact gm if spawn is impossible

4. A King’s Soul - A king in the modern world on his deathbed due to a sickness known as . Although he was quite young, he never got to experience what it meant to be a real king, all he was, was a figurehead of a certain country with no power at all. At the last moment of his life, he finds himself in another world with him healthy again. Is it real? Or is it just a delusion he dreamt up at the moment of death?

5. Last Steps - In the distant future, Humanity touched upon something they should not have. Something ancient. Something destructive. This thing brought forth a legion of monsters, causing havoc to the entire world. Humans beat down, tired and almost extinct found a kryptonite to these monsters. Warirolite. A unique mineral stone found deep in the earth, on the edge of the crust closest to the core. They began fighting back. They began winning. *, The enemy began evolving.

6. Chr0n1cl3 Revenge - A group of super hackers take the daring risk to hack into the database of vr.co (Temporary Name), and they succeeded. They stole the data for the up and coming game: Combat Edge. However there was a traitor, who sold the rest of the group out. This caused all of them except the traitor to be arrested. A couple of years later, Chris Caal, code name: Chr0n1cl3 managed to hack into the government database managing to shorten his sentence. But he had not managed to save his other buddies. He decided to take revenge, his only clue, the game: Combat Edge.

7. The Very Long Evolution Path of A Cell- The system (rpg) made every thing that include god every 10 years (universal time) The  god of fertility died and rested on a very desolate planet at the core of a small galaxy. The countless of cells gained their one simple conscious and the weakest of all these cells is our protagonist

Watch as our Protagonist grow and BUILD HIS KINGDOM!!!
Life is short, So live it to the fullest. Only then can you do this:  :ahhh:

RE: Write Stories 4 us penguins

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='824607' dateline='1495983843' Wrote: Here is the story you requested, but I doubt you'll read it.

I ended up trying my hand at your first idea, The Greatest Battle Chef. A word of warning: it's amateurish, awful, boring and cliched. The characters are terrible and flat, and I just suck at writing. Huh. I don't expect you guys to reply or read it, but just a hope of encouragement for other much better writers to pick up your stories, I tried it anyway.

Anyway, I apologize for wasting your time.

Actually I really enjoyed how you played it out, the beginning that is. I also liked the style of your writing, it seemed to match the personality of the MC a lot. So yeah, you did not waste my time, I throughly enjoyed what yu have to offer. Thanks for even acknoledging our request.

'theeyecansee' pid='824593' dateline='1495920489' Wrote: Nope. But I would defenitely would like to read it. Maybe I will write it one day? Although it's not really high on my list of things to write. Highest is a story about a medieval city swallowed suddenly by a fog. A judge who is also a noble from poor noble family (his father had a lot of debts and sold many of family's goods before he died. He still has a small mansion and some wealth but he will probably have to sold his mansion in couple of years) is awaiting his sister who was supposed to reach the city in a day. But all of sudden a thick fog surrounded the city. Military stationed there because of a recent war locks the city up afraid of an enemy attack. People are frightened. Some of them believe that it's the end of world, other that it's a godly punishment. To their dread scouts that were sent too deep into the fog or to the slums on the other side of the river never returned... The judge uses his influence, bribes and blackmail to convince general and the city council to send an expedition to search for his sister. All that he manages to achieve is allowing him to join as a scout because of his former military service.

Seems interesting, if you ever decide to write it, or if it is already written to some point, give me a heads up!??

I got an idea for another story:
In a world where humans do not posess magic, but relies on the human potential to fight against monsters. The potential includes technology, technique, and knowledge. However with the ever growing threat, with humanity ever free themselves from the eternal slaughter.

The MC is a person with inteligence but has little to no fighting potential in the physical aspect. So this person has to rely on wits, inventions, poison, and other stuff to survive in this cruel world.

P.S. the world era doesn't really matter but I think it would be interesting for it to be set in prehistoric era where humans are all tribal and stuff

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='824629' dateline='1496020774' Wrote: Oh, glad you like it.

Wait, I only have the beginning up anyway. Or did you mean you didn't like the rest of the chapter?

I already wrote up to chapter 4, I don't know if I'll schedule them for a daily release or if you prefer me to post everything up in one go.

I liked it I just have not gotten to read the rest at the time I wrote the previous thing

I would like for scheduled release b/c I would have teouble keeping up but its up to you

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='824635' dateline='1496021472' Wrote:
'RyotiRyan' pid='824634' dateline='1496021178' Wrote: K Thanks for this, really.

Nah, I just thought your idea was a great one. The problem is me not having the skill to execute it properly. But I'll die trying, because that's what writers do.

Are you the 3rd Follower?

Ya I'm the third follower, I was busy all day so I didn't see the page until recently

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='824666' dateline='1496146121' Wrote: Oh, right. Did your friend read it as well? You said these were ideas that you and your friend wanted to see, so I was wondering what that friend thought of it. I apologize if he didn't enjoy it as much as he would have wanted to.

Yes my friend read it, he said he" loves it so muxh he would marry you if he could" he also said " if this guy dares drop this I will Find him..." and yeah that is what he said as I quoted

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='824712' dateline='1496283219' Wrote:
'RyotiRyan' pid='824707' dateline='1496269321' Wrote: Yes my friend read it, he said he" loves it so muxh he would marry you if he could" he also said " if this guy dares drop this I will Find him..." and yeah that is what he said as I quoted

That is...disturbing. I'm a guy, so I'll have to decline. I swing toward girls.

I won't drop it, I have written up to Chapter 11. So you'll have daily updates until around next week at least. After that, because I have to return to Singapore, I'll slow down a bit. I hope the both of you don't mind.

And I also have to finish my other story as well.

He meant it metaphorically, and about you needing time, take all the time you need. I was really surprised you actually decided to write about it so ya, take your time, no rush. Finish yur others stories if you have to.

hey, can i put my idea here too, instead of having to create a whole new thread for it? :D
personally, i hate stories with half-assed investment in world building aspects, so, rather than a story line idea, or plot idea, it'd be more like a concept, a world building background :P like History of the Land(s), Political/Financial/Economic Background, Eco-System, Geography, Cultures, Technologies, etc.
most of them 'll be based off the 10th-15th period of Earth, with some twitches here n' there along the line