I don't know if there is any story like this...

Hey, I want to know if there is any fanfiction that is about traveling between dimensions, like the MC has an special power where he can enter anime/game/novel/movies worlds etc... this is something that I saw in various chinese novels and I think that it could turn in an genre that could very well be explored, it could be a "System" that has the objective to cultivate a Super God, and has to become strong by himself in dangerous situations, like terror infinity, but without exchange functions, the MC has to do all by himself, procuring resources in the worlds that he travel, or it could be an "System" more relaxing, with exchange functions, lucky draws that he could draw everything in the universe, from weapon, to abilities, to descents ... where he don't has to always enter dangerous world, but a more relaxing one, to display his opness, grab the actress, make up for a regret in the worlds (Like someone that he liked died)

I don't know if there is any, but I very much hope that there is, and if there isn't it could very well be an interesting topic to write about, after all, I think that people who are here in this site like some kind of story/anime/novel/movie/game etc... and could have at some time thought about how would it be like entering this or that world.

RE: I don't know if there is any story like this...

'Ramon54xg' pid='825350' dateline='1497896345' Wrote: Hey, I want to know if there is any fanfiction that is about traveling between dimensions, like the MC has an special power where he can enter anime/game/novel/movies worlds etc... this is something that I saw in various chinese novels and I think that it could turn in an genre that could very well be explored, it could be a "System" that has the objective to cultivate a Super God, and has to become strong by himself in dangerous situations, like infinite terror, but without exchange functions, the MC has to do all by himself, procuring resources in the worlds that he travel, or it could be an "System" more relaxing, with exchange functions, lucky draws that he could draw everything in the universe, from weapon, to abilities, to descents ... where he don't has to always enter dangerous world, but a more relaxing one, to display his opness, grab the actress, make up for a regret in the worlds (Like someone that he liked died)

I don't know if there is any, but I very much hope that there is, and if there isn't it could very well be an interesting topic to write about, after all, I think that people who are here in this site like some kind of story/anime/novel/movie/game etc... and could have at some time thought about how would it be like entering this or that world.

There are quite a few of them I think. Most popular one would probably be Dex/Claires adventure, https://royalroadl.com/fiction/3353/dexs-clairs-adventure.

'Babinzki' pid='825365' dateline='1497918861' Wrote:
'Ramon54xg' pid='825350' dateline='1497896345' Wrote: Hey, I want to know if there is any fanfiction that is about traveling between dimensions, like the MC has an special power where he can enter anime/game/novel/movies worlds etc... this is something that I saw in various chinese novels and I think that it could turn in an genre that could very well be explored, it could be a "System" that has the objective to cultivate a Super God, and has to become strong by himself in dangerous situations, like infinite terror, but without exchange functions, the MC has to do all by himself, procuring resources in the worlds that he travel, or it could be an "System" more relaxing, with exchange functions, lucky draws that he could draw everything in the universe, from weapon, to abilities, to descents ... where he don't has to always enter dangerous world, but a more relaxing one, to display his opness, grab the actress, make up for a regret in the worlds (Like someone that he liked died)

There are quite a few of them I think. Most popular one would probably be Dex/Claires adventure, https://royalroadl.com/fiction/3353/dexs-clairs-adventure.

Already read this one, it also is in hiatus. And what I want would be continuous shuttle between worlds, like there is various arc, in one the MC goes to naruto, other to one piece, after this to dragon ball etc... it doesn't need to be those that I wrote as I cited them only because they are some of the most famous, but it would be various. I don't know if someone would be interested but there are some chinese novel like what I am searching for being translated:
Shoujo Grand Summoning
Holistic Fantasy
Illimitable Until Death
Unlimited Anime Works
btw I already read the raw of those four entire (I only didn't read the third and fourth one because it hasn't ended yet)

It's a traslated chinese novel and one that concentrates on movies instead of anime/novels, but it's exactly the shifting between words theme you wanted. Terror Infinity.
http://www.wuxiaworld.com/ti-index/
Tale of Vjaira - My main work that I am slowly editing and posting on RRL, an amazing adventure already spanning over 100 chapters (well over 1500 pages) with hundreds more to come.

A Child Blessed by The Heavens - My fanfic for the ISSTH contest. Not in the top 5, but got honorable mentions, yay~ Check it out if you are bored!

'Caladbolg' pid='825369' dateline='1497927805' Wrote: It's a traslated chinese novel and one that concentrates on movies instead of anime/novels, but it's exactly the shifting between words theme you wanted. Terror Infinity.
http://www.wuxiaworld.com/ti-index/

Sorry, I already read it, I thought that I had written it in the post but I wrote "infinite terror" instead of "terror infinity", already fixed.

There is this fanfic in SB where MC create an interdimensional-galactic empire. It's on hyatus but extremely long, called Cruel To Be Kind.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/cruel-to-be-kind-si-multicross-thread-iv.310606/

He do things like saving humans from alien attacks from movies/TV series, saving slaves from ancient romes/star wars, saving people from zombies and other stuff like that.
He visited plenty of dimensions of games, TV series and movies, even met oc species, and acquired people and/or technologies, made alliances, fought wars etc.

'RoyalDaemon' pid='825408' dateline='1497999308' Wrote: There is this fanfic in SB where MC create an interdimensional-galactic empire. It's on hyatus but extremely long, called Cruel To Be Kind.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/cruel-to-be-kind-si-multicross-thread-iv.310606/

He do things like saving humans from alien attacks from movies/TV series, saving slaves from ancient romes/star wars, saving people from zombies and other stuff like that.
He visited plenty of dimensions of games, TV series and movies, even met oc species, and acquired people and/or technologies, made alliances, fought wars etc.

Lol man, thanks, that's exactly the type of thing that I want, I don't know if this is good, and I prefer anime than movies but I like this type of story the same, I will try to read, really thanks, I wish that you have happiness in your life.