Shameless self promotion: Monster's embrace

Link to my story: HERE!

Is happiness all you get? Does a life without the opposite exist?

No. Never.

You must be mistaken to think you can avoid the other side of the spectrum, being only one side of the coin. I'm sure you would think me the monster putting you through this, but you are the fool for believing otherwise.

This piece of amateur shite out of my arse is based in mid fantasy medieval/modern times. I don't add unnecessary inventions, but there are early examples of rifles and super metals based on real metals as well as some "common" fantastical and mythological creatures. I have some unimportant scenes where the characters speak in different languages, but they are real languages, only they are translated by web so they are probably impossible to understand because I want the readers to think either "Man, what a dick" or "OMG such brilliance" although I am inclined to believe people are thinking the former far more than the latter.

The story revolves around a recent widower with a fourth wall breaking voice in his head, anger management issues and is a tsundere. The genres are original, action, adventure and drama. There is satire, but it is not inherently comedy. It does have gore and profanity. Tags are multiple leads, supernatural (Gods, demons, angels), magic (A bit like the infusion in dark souls 3 but very basic along with harnessing world energy), martial arts (Anything related to fighting that is systematised or in a group of moves), antihero lead (one of the leads is a slaughterer).

From an outside perspective, the grammar is great although I do write a bit fast and get something wrong, the characters are similar but still unique in their own right, I have the conversations to prove that as by reading you could (probably) recognise who is talking at what moment but I refrain from using "And he said", not always but just to avoid being annoying.