looking for someone to willingly write my book since i cant.

looking for someone to write my book since I cannot.

#1 has to have a lot of information about the Dragonball series and know a lot of the plot of story from the first series and so on don't care who wants to write it I'm just giving my idea and since I can't write I was hoping someone would be willing to us my idea for a story on royalroad. you guys can change anything but I would like if you don't change the these i want the mc for choices meeting God. that I listed in the following.

20 options of reincarnation: pure blood of the supersaiyn, can control gravity of body on any planet, and does not effect the sourendings, say like earth has normal gravity of 10% i can set my body for training for unlimted, has own super ai that he can control that has shop which only has talents and knowlege of any dragon ball char or anything in the dragon ball series from techniches to talents of char for say bulma or her father on how to build technowlegy like space ships and training building that the people in the show used to train. has his own ai butler with him throughout the book and or novel that has 50% of his strength and grows in power with the main char say he main char can destroy a planet with a small bit of his pwoer then he can have 505 of the main char no matter so when the char get so strong no matter what the but can use only 50% and does not effect the mc, and the butler has all the knowlege of dragonabll technices and masters that the main mc had trained him and butler can open up timespac e and the timespace has its own training oppents and the main char can not die but gets heavly woudeed and after getting out fromt ime place he will heal and be stronger after he fought and oppents will always be the same strength as mc so as the mc gets stronger so does the timespace oppentes and as the sayain blood gets stronger after every fight so does the mc. when the mc gets strong enough he can unlock special feutures of the shop and can buy char from the dragonball show and they will be 100% loyal and not like a cokcy vegeta to him if they are sayain they behave differently then the shows and are more like butlers and maids for the mc and he also unlockes when he buys chars like bulma or her daqd since there scientes you can buy your own demension or small planet like in shows of dragonball for them to do tecknology and shit research for mc and mc has own planet thats in his own dimisions that has everything and can come and go from there. unlimited materials used in all the technology made in the dragonball series when mc gets so strong he can make the dragon that can grant him wishes and and stuff,god also gav ehim hidden perks he will unlock once he gets strong enough.

the butler has 50% the same power as mc so as mc gets sdtrong so will the buttler always and is 100% loyal and mc can design butler and or name him.and outfit the butller is going to be a sayain as well accept less pure blooded sayain, mc can controll 100% of his sayain blood line like transformaing into ape and can remain in control and dont have the weaknes of the tal and if he loses it he can regrow automaticaly like freeza or cell with his regenertalibiltyis 

the world the mc is reborn/ put there is dragonabll univers set in the dragonaball story the mc can chose when int he time line of dragonabll univers except he will be in his own dimiension/ small plent and when he gets strong enough he will be able to leave and come from his diminsion and time is stopped outside his dimiosion and so on and has ree control over the gravity and can customize his planet ha\\as he gets stronger and go throught he sotry of the dragonball universe. and whoever taking the sotry i wish they us emy ideas they can add stuff to it but they must be know alot fo dragonabll series and storys and information through the show. and whn mc first leave his planet or own dimision the storyline will start and he will not be able to comback unless planet earth is in safe time period if planet earth is introuble he has to help the god gave himt he mission to protect earth so if earth is gone and people of earth are gone or in the sotry people who die that should not die he will die as well. he can invite people to his own dimision and and come in go even if it in trouble times however he is limited in what he can do leave it up to authro and shit on what that is. mc has ulmited potential, and can train and get stornger faster then anyother sayain by 10x the normal sayains pure bloodline becuase he has 100% pur ebloodline of syain god. once mc gets strong enough he can get into godhood like beris god of destruction exexpt he be god fo rsayains duh.

the mc can chage the history and or stuff in dragonabll universe like how bulma get married and or hahave kids with vegata same with goku

mc when gets strong enough to pass the first part of the story the dimision will kick him out and start the story and will start with him being the brother of goku on earth and bulma and shit will come for the dragonball and start their adventure and all and goku memory will be altered and think he is his brother same with vegatai and the history of the saiyans info and he will be added tot he last of the sayains. bla bla bla anyways thats all i can think of  oh as he completese parts othe story as it goes ond epending on how good he does the ai system/  butler with decice how much points he will get to spend in the shop.

pardon my grammar and or English lol i just wrote this really quick did not bother to proofread it or correct things so if people cannot stand it im sorry feel free to go through it and try to make sense of it all.

RE: looking for someone to willingly write my book since i cant.

Okay so I understand what you want to do but you did not give us the most important part in creating your story: the plot.

You told us how powerful you want the character to be but what will he do in the dragon ball universe? Do you want to create a new storyline or do you want him to relive the lives of Goku and the others with him inserted into their lives as a brother because that won't work.  Part of the problem is "conflict". I don't know if you remember, but part of the reason the DBZ gang trained themselves really hard is  that the enemy they are about to fight is far stronger than they are (the arrival of Vegeta on Earth, the cell saga, etc)

If you put an OP MC in that place then why should they need to train? they can just rely on their strong friend. Go to piccolo's planet to get a new green guy to make the dragon balls? What for? they have a friend that can make the dragon balls? Goku finally becoming a Super Saiyan because freeza killed his bald friend? No need, just asked the MC to kill him. 

And Vegeta and Goku as brothers? part of the reason why the rivalry between them works is because Vegeta cannot accept that a peasant Saiyan is stronger than a royal blood saiyan. so no need for him to surpass his brother.

Now if you want to create a story with repeated scenario with them destroying some fodders... well, you might giggle for the first 1-2 chapters but I can guarantee you that if this is all there is to it, then by chapter 10, you will be bored as fuck. I believe part of the reason why DBZ lost its appeal after awhile is the fact that they cannot create a viable villain that can deal with an OP Goku. Having a too OP character is actually the strength AND weakness of that show. so adding an even bigger OP MC is really gonna be difficult.

That being said, if you give us a good ARC 1 storyline, maybe it will be easier to get one of the new authors to grab this. good luck!
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

'batotit' pid='826057' dateline='1499671695' Wrote: Okay so I understand what you want to do but you did not give us the most important part in creating your story: the plot.

You told us how powerful you want the character to be but what will he do in the dragon ball universe? Do you want to create a new storyline or do you want him to relive the lives of Goku and the others with him inserted into their lives as a brother because that won't work.  Part of the problem is "conflict". I don't know if you remember, but part of the reason the DBZ gang trained themselves really hard is  that the enemy they are about to fight is far stronger than they are (the arrival of Vegeta on Earth, the cell saga, etc)

If you put an OP MC in that place then why should they need to train? they can just rely on their strong friend. Go to piccolo's planet to get a new green guy to make the dragon balls? What for? they have a friend that can make the dragon balls? Goku finally becoming a Super Saiyan because freeza killed his bald friend? No need, just asked the MC to kill him. 

And Vegeta and Goku as brothers? part of the reason why the rivalry between them works is because Vegeta cannot accept that a peasant Saiyan is stronger than a royal blood saiyan. so no need for him to surpass his brother.

Now if you want to create a story with repeated scenario with them destroying some fodders... well, you might giggle for the first 1-2 chapters but I can guarantee you that if this is all there is to it, then by chapter 10, you will be bored as fuck. I believe part of the reason why DBZ lost its appeal after awhile is the fact that they cannot create a viable villain that can deal with an OP Goku. Having a too OP character is actually the strength AND weakness of that show. so adding an even bigger OP MC is really gonna be difficult.

That being said, if you give us a good ARC 1 storyline, maybe it will be easier to get one of the new authors to grab this. good luck!
i see what you mean, then if i changed when and where is dropeed into the first arc of the story say, the first martial arts turnmient where he can get to know the people in the dragonball universe instead of droppign himt o be goku brothe. next everytime hes kciked out of his dimension in parts of the story he is not op after he reaches a certain strength it starts the part of the story dunno know if you get my meaning or either i just make a whole new story in the dragonabll universe say replace goku or something dunno but my whole point int he plot is for him to reach godhood, anyways hope you get my point with that lol kinda bad at this. and can always change a thing or lol

I believe this is similar to the game DB Xenoverse (1&2), where the hero jumps time/dimensions, becomes OP (has a butler - Trunks), and interacts with DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBS characters.
There are tons of DB fan-fictions on other sites (I don't know if they are here because I haven't looked).
You might want to check those out.

I continued Master of All, Jack of None (16 chapters) as a fan-fiction. Chapter 17 to 790 (completed) are here: Mythran's Master of All - Continued.
I have a new original fiction (scifi with VR) on the go here: L.I.F.E. Begins.
Check out some of my other stuff as well by going to my profile and clicking 'fictions'.

I guess we can see why the OP 'can't' write a novel; I myself on the other hand can't read this wall of text without any punctuation or sense. At least put some effort into explaining and putting forth your idea if you are already shameless enough to ask someone to write a novel/book based on it.
Tale of Vjaira - My main work that I am slowly editing and posting on RRL, an amazing adventure already spanning over 100 chapters (well over 1500 pages) with hundreds more to come.

A Child Blessed by The Heavens - My fanfic for the ISSTH contest. Not in the top 5, but got honorable mentions, yay~ Check it out if you are bored!