RE: Looking for ideas

how about a story a bit similar like this novel , it so good but too bad it dropped =.= "Pioneer 0: Rise of the machine in a world of sword and magic." ,or make scenario that a bit similar to this game "dragon quest builders" ,but this one the mc have to developing the land back and also rebuild the civilization in fantasy world that human have almost get terminated by a unknown power that have sweep over the planet and are still spreading across the other world ? ,and the mc maybe can have ability to summon/make unit that a bit similar to rts game type (like starcraft ) but he need certain resource or something to do that (like the novel above ,it have two special type of crystal that one is for building and stuff,other is for energy and make special ammo,the difference here is the robot mc know a way to duplicate more of them ,so you can do a similar one like the novel above or a difference way here)

'anything_only' pid='827630' dateline='1504573459' Wrote: So, fresh out of ideas to write about, I'll take any suggestions and will try and see if it works. Thanks!
Preferred genres:
-Fantasy
-Adventure
-Action
-Sci-fi

:)

Well, how about a young male (20ish)who is an allround nice guy.

Characteristics: Grew up with a single mom,  is a virgin and has always been rejecteced by his female friendss urrounding him as, "You are such a nice guy, I am not the right one for you. You will find your special someone". 
Fantasy Element: After the last rejection he is so frustrated that he goes into the first VR ever, which offers among other things sex with AI companions and VR AI bordellos.

Adventure: He forms with other males with similiar experiences a guild, aiming at rescuing AI damsels in distress with the goal of getting them as AI companions as quest rewards to experience love&sex without the fear and humiliation of rejection.
Over the course of the game he develops from boy to manhood while experiencing adventures when questing for his harem and palace.

Sci-Fi:
How does it affect outgame society via all his female friends, that more and more males like our MC go into VRMMRPG and live their love life and relationship there while the females go on to make a career and big money while pontificating where all the "good men" went. What is the effect of VRMMRPG on real world society as topos can be explored.

'royaldarknes' pid='827720' dateline='1504960626' Wrote: how about a story a bit similar like this novel , it so good but too bad it dropped =.= "Pioneer 0: Rise of the machine in a world of sword and magic." ,or make scenario that a bit similar to this game "dragon quest builders" ,but this one the mc have to developing the land back and also rebuild the civilization in fantasy world that human have almost get terminated by a unknown power that have sweep over the planet and are still spreading across the other world ? ,and the mc maybe can have ability to summon/make unit that a bit similar to rts game type (like starcraft ) but he need certain resource or something to do that (like the novel above ,it have two special type of crystal that one is for building and stuff,other is for energy and make special ammo,the difference here is the robot mc know a way to duplicate more of them ,so you can do a similar one like the novel above or a difference way here)

Hey this one looks like a really fun idea! Is someone already doing it or not? I don't want to take someone's idea but the idea of having to rehabilitate the land while re-acquiring it is cool.

'Balthazar' pid='827725' dateline='1504977596' Wrote: Well, how about a young male (20ish)who is an allround nice guy.

Characteristics: Grew up with a single mom,  is a virgin and has always been rejecteced by his female friendss urrounding him as, "You are such a nice guy, I am not the right one for you. You will find your special someone". 
Fantasy Element: After the last rejection he is so frustrated that he goes into the first VR ever, which offers among other things sex with AI companions and VR AI bordellos.

Adventure: He forms with other males with similiar experiences a guild, aiming at rescuing AI damsels in distress with the goal of getting them as AI companions as quest rewards to experience love&sex without the fear and humiliation of rejection.
Over the course of the game he develops from boy to manhood while experiencing adventures when questing for his harem and palace.

lol. that is the saddest story I ever heard. 

What if the AI girls also reject you?

"I'm so sorry. I thank you for saving me, but you are just not my type of pixel. Your 1's and 0's are just not looong enough for me."
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

'naosu' pid='827909' dateline='1505712423' Wrote: [quote='royaldarknes' pid='827720' dateline='1504960626']

Hey this one looks like a really fun idea! Is someone already doing it or not? I don't want to take someone's idea but the idea of having to rehabilitate the land while re-acquiring it is cool.

you can try to write one,although I do think there are few ,but most of it is more likely to dropped already ,and I like this type of novel a lot so remember to PM me here so I can read your novel,I can even give some material for you when it come to that novel (I have research quite a lot)