Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

I'm willing to edit anyone's story description.

I'm willing to edit anyone's story description. With the goal of making the description more polished and intriguing. If you have an attractive and appropriate description, then more people will want to read your novel. So, I'm providing a free opportunity to anyone who wants me to take a crack at their story description. You can look at my attempt and decide if you want to use it, or some parts at least.

Just post on this thread if you would like this service.

Some basic rules:

1. Your fiction must be Active.
2. Your fiction must possess, at least, a basic description to work off of. (I edit descriptions, I don't generate them.)
3. Please take my version into consideration, I spend quite a bit of time on each description.

Note: I edit descriptions in my free time, so there may be some delay until I edit your description.

IMPORTANT: I'm currently unable to edit descriptions, so Tanaka Tomoyuki is unofficially taking over the thread. I approve of his edits, so take his work on the same level as mine. (Thank you Tanaka Tomoyuki for the hard work.)
Check out my story Colossus' Dream.
hey,do you want me to leave link of your post to my post ? ,so when someone check my material post they can find your for the service here (here is the post that I talking about)
http://forum.royalroadl.com/showthread.php?tid=98657
Can you try to edit one of my novel, please?

Maybe you can make some change in it to make it better.
(12-09-17, 11:25 AM)Danetello Wrote: I'm willing to edit anyone's story description. With the goal of making the description more polished and intriguing. If you have an attractive and appropriate description, then more people will want to read your novel. So I'm providing a free opportunity to anyone who wants me to take a crack at their story description. You can look at my attempt and decide if you want to use it, or some parts at least.

I would like a reinterpretation of my story description, please.

Here is the link to my story description: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11779/youjo-kodama
(13-09-17, 07:20 AM)royaldarknes Wrote: hey,do you want me to leave link of your post to my post ? ,so when someone check my material post they can find your for the service here (here is the post that I talking about)

Sure, I'm willing to help anyone.

(13-09-17, 07:54 AM)Raile21 Wrote:
(12-09-17, 11:25 AM)Danetello Wrote: I'm willing to edit anyone's story description. With the goal of making the description more polished and intriguing. If you have an attractive and appropriate description, then more people will want to read your novel. So I'm providing a free opportunity to anyone who wants me to take a crack at their story description. You can look at my attempt and decide if you want to use it, or some parts at least.

Here is the link to my story description: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11779/youjo-kodama
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When your time has come and you close your eyes for a final time, what will you leave behind? When Man has forsaken its once proud nature, what will it become? When forests turn into cities, will you still recognize your old home? When humanity unites, albeit in a strange manner, will you be proud? When your time has come and you reopen your eyes, will you finally embrace the world anew?

This is my first story on Royalroadl. I draw heavy inspiration from series such as Ciaphas Cain from Warhammer 40K, Star Wars, Youjo Senki and Overlord. This story combines elements from both Sci-fi and fantasy genres. I hope you’ll join me on this fantastic adventure. Any comments and feedback are always appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only read your prologue and reviews. Since you really didn't have a description that I could work off of, I tried something new. I don't know how your story will turn out or how far it's progressed at the latest chapter, but I hope my attempt is a start at least. You can always change it if you want, or not use it at all.
(13-09-17, 05:18 PM)Danetello Wrote:
(13-09-17, 07:20 AM)royaldarknes Wrote: hey,do you want me to leave link of your post to my post ? ,so when someone check my material post they can find your for the service here (here is the post that I talking about)

Sure, I'm willing to help anyone.

(13-09-17, 07:54 AM)Raile21 Wrote:

Here is the link to my story description: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11779/youjo-kodama

When your time has come and you close your eyes for a final time, what will you leave behind? When Man has forsaken its once proud nature, what will it become? When forests turn into cities, will you still recognize your old home? When humanity unites, albeit in a strange manner, will you be proud? When your time has come and you reopen your eyes, will you finally embrace the world anew?

This is my first story on Royalroadl. I draw heavy inspiration from series such as Ciaphas Cain from Warhammer 40K, Star Wars, Youjo Senki and Overlord. This story combines elements from both Sci-fi and fantasy genres. I hope you’ll join me on this fantastic adventure. Any comments and feedback are always appreciated.

I only read your prologue and reviews. Since you really didn't have a description that I could work off of, I tried something new. I don't know how your story will turn out or how far it's progressed at the latest chapter, but I hope my attempt is a start at least. You can always change it if you want, or not use it at all.

I used your version exactly as the first paragraph, and followed by my original story description and overall it has become a better story description.

Thank you very much for your time crafting another story description.
I like what you wrote for Raile, I've been watching this post carefully. I have had a few people say i ought to reword my description although i somewhat like its current simplicity. I'm curious what you can do with it.

Here is the link http://royalroadl.com/fiction/13445/rein...e-a-pirate

Thanks in advance.
(13-09-17, 07:28 AM)Ikhsannorm Wrote: Can you try to edit one of my novel, please?

Maybe you can make some change in it to make it better.

The novel description I edited: Conquer the World.
---------------------------------------------------------
Venturing into the unknown, past the darkness of uncertainty. He opens his eyes to a world filled with fantasy and intrigue. A world where man has reached even greater heights. A world where only strength and cultivation can guarantee safety. Will he be able to return home and tell tales of his success, or will he be doomed to the life of a mere passenger in another person body?
---------------------------------------------------------

I highly recommend you get an editor for your work. Also, please add the xianxia tag to your story, because it contains cultivation.