Rule clarification on posting story in other places?

So I wanted to make sure on the rules on how and when its OK and not Ok to post the story you posted here in other sites or even on ebook formats? 

I am not decided on this yet but want to make sure on if its doable without any consequences. One of my concerns is that technology is moving so quickly that its not a guarantee that a website will always be around next year or 3 years later. If Royal Road ever shuts down I might want to give people the option of downloading my story from an ebook format like kindle ebooks for free or whatever. 

And if there's a charge of like 1 dollar or if its free does that affect the rule on this? 

To be clear I don't intend to take down my stories. I'm also getting along with admins and appreciate their hard work. I just don't see that Royal Road or even any website will survive indefinitely. I like the idea of preserving my work long term so you know 20 years down the road someone could still read it if they wanted to. 

I would appreciate any thoughts on this. 

Thank you

RE: Rule clarification on posting story in other places?

I would like to say again though that I do like Royal Road, but I would like to make sure my work is preserved. I don't intend to take anything down.