RE: Help me about every kind evolution of Human Race

take 'Grand Weaver' + 'Dark Weaver' for example, there's a certain race, being pretty much 'human', as in 'sapien', but have a special way of 'doing magic'

just invent something yourself, there're not so many 'evolving human-race' fictions out there, unlike goblins with hobgoblins and stuff

or simply try something like 'The Dungeon Hive' with a bunch of multated-Human Demons/Angels/Werewolves/etc.

there're hell lots of radiations out in space, so yeah, resistance against bad nasty solar waves and stuff
no gravity also means less bones, muscles, blah blah blah

astronauts needs only 6 months - 1 year to become temporarily 'cripple' xD

u can't see things if there's no light (void), or hear anything, since there're damn few matters, so the brain parts responsible for seeing+hearing going to take up responsibles for other types of sense, like time, space, direction, or other functions for example, instead

sci-fi, fantasy, realistic, semi-realistic?
i like things being as 'realistic' as possible
so i'd go for cyborg or genetic engineering/mutation stuff :v or 'magical' multation/engineering :v
after all, humans die b'cause of aging+organism failures, so as long as the cells get renewed continuously, there's no death

or maybe just go scifi in fantasy, or 'seemingly-fantasy' scifi, stuff like, gods're actually not immortals, not 'living existences', but actually advanced AI get embedded with long-dead humans' 'conciousness'(memories)

'mlovolm' pid='828522' dateline='1507904889' Wrote: sci-fi, fantasy, realistic, semi-realistic?
i like things being as 'realistic' as possible
so i'd go for cyborg or genetic engineering/multation stuff :v or 'magical' multation/engineering :v  
after all, humans die b'cause of aging+organism failures, so as long as the cells get renewed continuously, there's no death

or maybe just go scifi in fantasy, or 'seemingly-fantasy' scifi, stuff like, gods're actually not immortals, not 'living existences', but actually advanced AI get embedded with long-dead humans' 'conciousness'(memories)

When I read your post...

...Ghoul appear in my head.

Maybe...because of this:

Quote:after all, humans die b'cause of aging+organism failures, so as long as the cells get renewed continuously, there's no death

Yeah, you say continous regeneration of cell, which at the same time must need resources. Resources, or I must say, Food.

Do you understand?

P.S: I don't do well with Human Biology(Still studying), so if I wrong, please say. Also, English isn't my first language.

human cells continuously multiply and assigned their roles all the time, though some slower than others, some much faster (like stomach cells), some live ass-long (like neurons), as humans age, the multiply slowed down, the immunity also get weakened, so that's where the deseases, illnesses, etc. coming in :p
(let's just skip the part where most people don't live a perfect healthy life)
so as long as u can get the the cells multiplied at a 'good pace' then u can stay 'immortal' (still have the chance of dying because of deseases though since it doesn't strengthen ur immunity than what u had :p)
resources certainly 're needed, but well, fantasy/scifi stuff :v if u can mutate urself so that u can multiply ur cells artifically, u should be able to 'cheat' a bit when it come to matters+energies complete preservation+absorbance xD

Quote:Aging is caused by the shortening of telomeres in the cells, which loses some length every time they replicate. So unless you find a way for the telomeres to maintain their length and not shorten every time the cells divide, immortality is impossible.

Thanks for the info!

But, if it goes that way, then, what if the 'telomeres' or the 'cells' itself is supplied from outside?

Example, because the 'telomeres' or 'cell' from an elderly person technicaly have 'short' age, then what if the 'cells' is supplied from...fresh-baby(I know, it's morally wrong, but still...).

But!!! My question will be eliminated if cell from a person is can't transfered to another person...

P.S: This topic always making a 'Ghoul' to appear in my head, because...you know, or not.
P.S.S: English is not my first language.
P.S.S.S: Hey, i just curious, but, is my english good? I don't know how to asses it.

just similar to new organ transplanting (heart, kidney, liver, skin, etc. etc.), u'd need to find suitable source or the body simply reject the aliens, then it'd come to the philosophy question like the Ship of Theseus Paradox in which u keep on replacing part then part overtime

:/
cell multiplication
https://publications.nigms.nih.gov/insidethecell/chapter4.html