Any Strange Stories For Their Genre

I love The Dungeon Hive & The Dungeon Hive-Vol 2 by Ghostman because of how unformulatic it is. Let's admit it; dungeon stories follow a certain pattern and certain tropes appear in all of them. Ghostman's dungeon stories are different and I think most of his fans are there because of this. Are there any other unformulatic stories/novels online out there you guys can recommend? I'm looking for stories that are strange for their genre like The Dungeon Hive (dungeon) and Praise the Orc (VRMMO).

RE: Any Strange Stories For Their Genre

I don't know dungeon hive to be honest, but if it concerns fictions that do an unusual spin on genres/tropes I woud recommend Savage Divinity. It's ongoing and updates very frequently and consistent (I think monday, wednesday, saturday). It's also well written.
It's always in the trending/popular this week list, so you probably know it, but it does a different version on the reincarnated into a different world overpowered hero.
For once the reincarnation is veeery different, he starts out without the slightest cheat and quickly loses his past memories, except some vague concepts of how things should be and the knowledge of being from somewhere else.
Also, while he is strong and has a high aptitude, he also works his ass off to be that strong. The author also does a version of Chi/heavenly energy that does do the meditation stuff, but without levels or tiers and a whole different system (the forms) that I haven't encountered elsewhere.
The characters in the harem might lean onto tropes, the cute/girly one, the outwardly strong one, the not girly/awkward one, but is vastly different from the normal super cringe collection of brainless boobholders.
It's not all action so if character introspection isn't your thing, it might get boring in the parts where there is no fighting going on.

So to sum it up, the Genres/things that are applied in a way that differs very much from the usual in Webnovels are:
-Reincarnation/Transmigration (using principles/ideas of the modern world)
-using inner energy/chi to fight
-overpowered MC (he is, but it feels balanced)
-the harem
-the characters in general don't seem to follow tropes much (maybe ones I don't know, which makes them unusual anyways)
-there are arcs to span the story, but they don't feel too much like seperated arcs (big plus in my books)

Another story I found recently and might fit the criteria is Dante's Immortality.
It's the underdog goes big with his cheats LitRPG. There aren't too many chapters out so a final judgement has to wait, but it updates frequently so you might as well give it a go.
The cheats itself are balanced for now and the author wants to keep it that way, so that makes it unusual in the genre.
The main character does not automatically become strong and charismatic after years of abuse and loneliness when he gets the cheat, so there is gonna be a lot of character development (does that count as unusual? It's what makes a good story, so maybe that makes it unusual with webnovels lol). The rest has to wait. There is gonna be a harem, but the author says that it will come into play at a later point in the story, once the MC actually has done some development.
This author also developed his own system, but it's much closer to the general gaming system, so not too weird or unusual.

I don't know if that's a weird play on the genres/tropes. It might just be a good use of them. Maybe I just liked the start of the story and wanted to recommend it :D 
hopefully it does fit what you're looking for though

One author that's frequently recommended in Forums is Andur. His stories basically have their own tropes, but he does quite unique overpowered MC fictions that are very fun to read. I actually reread some of his fictions.