Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

How do you make a book into hiatus or to delete them in general on the site?

So I wrote around 2 books that I will probably not continue or start it again later way later. Therefore, I want to delete one and put a hiatus sign on the other which I don't know how to do. I might sound stupid since I think that the site will put in on hiatus mode for me if I don't upload, but I am making sure of it so please help me out here. Thank you.
I know you have to submit a support ticket in order to delete your fiction.
(...and because I can't find the option to place a fiction under hiatus, it's probably the same deal?)
I'm sure you can move your work into a hiatus through a support ticket, most people just edit the name of their book to include [Hiatus] in it.
Check out my two stories if you've got the time. 
• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.
• Mathias Silver had always been a quiet, well-behaved young man until one morning when he had overheard something about a dead girl, killed by a man who the police had given the name 'Night Hunter'. He decided to investigate, only for things to spiral out of control. join Mathias Silver as he descends further and further down the rabbit hole. 
Your story will automatically be on hiatus if you don't update it for 2 or 3 months.
A fiction is automatically put on hiatus if it hasn't been updated for 35 days.

Fiction deletion is requested via a support ticket.
My first fiction, a story about a Demon, a Princess, and how they tried to live happily ever after: The Demon and the Princess

Looking for stat screens and apocalypse? A New Leaf explores the (mis)adventures of Treant as he fights tooth and bark for his life, with a bit of comedy in between.
Thank you all for the information.
(24-10-17, 09:42 AM)Necamijat Wrote: A fiction is automatically put on hiatus if it hasn't been updated for 35 days.

Fiction deletion is requested via a support ticket.

I'm assuming all it takes to take it out of Hiatus is to post a new chapter, or would you have to open a ticket?

Asking for future me.
Check out my two stories if you've got the time. 
• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.
• Mathias Silver had always been a quiet, well-behaved young man until one morning when he had overheard something about a dead girl, killed by a man who the police had given the name 'Night Hunter'. He decided to investigate, only for things to spiral out of control. join Mathias Silver as he descends further and further down the rabbit hole. 
Yeah, when I post a chapter, the story gets removed from hiatus status.