RE: I have an idea, but not a clue about executing it

Make a conflict or an 'endgame' idea so the readers know a general idea of where the story is headed, some 'rules' that your world has to abide by like why jumping on the monster kills them (you can be super general about this if you don't have a clear idea and clear it up later if you wanted).
As for your MC you should make sure they had a clear set goal and aspirations, this helps the reader better understand the character's mindset and why they do what they do as well as help the reader sort of identify with the character.

Basically, if you've got a clear beginning, end, and a good idea of the character's individual goals/dreams then you can put anything you want in the middle and just have fun with the story.

Hope this helped and good luck with the story! (send me a link to so I can read it :D)
~~~~  Shameless plugin time!!  ~~~~
Check out my first story, Wanderer of The Five Kingdoms! 34 chapters and on-going!

RE: I have an idea, but not a clue about executing it

One idea would be to go the "KonoSuba-Road". Take the Reincarnated into a Gameworld/RPG and parody it. One could probably build it up like "I got this magical sword from the goddess but I reincarnated into a Jump'n'Run where I can't equip the sword." If you want to go for comedy, you could let him choose a perk and he goes for the sword instead of something like "jump boots" because "jumping higher is stupid compared with a one hit kill".

If you want to go wacky, give him his love interest who gets kidnapped all the time and he has to save her while crying each time. Long term story could be along the line of trying to find a "normal life" because he just respawns every time. Make the "big boss" another reincarnated (and desperate) person. Or the MC uses his otherworldly knowledge and tries to build a house/castle the enemies can't conquer so that his love interest is save. You can go full stupid with "But they can't crouch" and afterwards the love interest gets kidnapped while she goes out to buy food.

Just a few stupid ideas I got while reading the idea ^^
Mountain Shelter - A story about people building a medieval town without modern knowledge or OP-Cheats.