[Forum Game] Ricochet: Heroes and Realms

https://i.imgur.com/bR0gt98.png

Explore realms and assemble your dream team of waifus and husbandos!

Welcome to Ricochet: Heroes and Realms.

This is an elimination game. Your goal is to shoot down other players and to stay alive. But fear not, for you won’t fight alone!

You’ll visit many realms along your journey, each boasting a unique cast of heroes. Summon heroes via auctions and assemble your dream team! This game will test how much you’re really willing to sacrifice for your waifus.

The game progresses through turns, with each turn lasting 48 hours. Once per turn, you'll need to privately send me your action for that turn. You can send me a private message on RRL or Discord. By the end of the turn, I’ll resolve the submitted actions and post the results in the thread.

To sign up, simply reply in this thread saying you’re “/in”. The signups period is considered Turn 0. You can’t shoot players during this turn, but you can bid on heroes and vote for the next realm to explore.

RulesGame Rules - Covers everything you need to know, from general Ricochet rules and down to this game’s special mechanics.

Advanced Rules - Covers more complicated aspects of the game, such as the order in which actions resolve in unusual scenarios. Recommended only for hardcore players.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for clarification in the thread or privately.

Turn 0
Explored realm: Squaresoft Final Fantasy

This is the realm you’re exploring this turn. You can summon heroes from the realm via bidding.

It's recommended that you post your bids in bold, to make sure people don't miss them. Example: Bid 50 on Terra.

You've unlocked the SquareEnix Final Fantasy realm. New realms are unlocked based on the realms you explore. Unlocked realms will randomly appear on the list of available realms as you keep exploring.

Available realms:

• Tsukihime

• League of Legends

• Girls x Battle

These are the realms which can be explored next turn. You may vote for ONE of these realms in the thread. The realm with the most votes will be explored next turn.

It's recommended that you post your vote in bold, to make sure people don't miss them. Example: Vote Tsukihime.

Players

1. Caera

2. Kentusrpg

3. Ashblade

4. Mataaitai

5. Fire

6. Drogan

7. SheriBerri

8. Loliko

9. Empty Overture

10. MrVoid

11. LightRapier