Newbie with a completed Novel- what to do?

Hey everybody. I'm new here and have been lurking most of my afternoon. I'm coming in here with an already completed book looking for some feedback. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on how I should post it. Should I upload it a piece at a time, day by day, or just blast it all up in one day to try and stir curiosity? I'm open to suggestions on how to approach it.
If you're into dark, low fantasy check out my book: Wings of Sorrow

RE: Newbie with a completed Novel- what to do?

And in the forum, you have the right to "promote your novel" at least once. I suggest doing that AFTER you have a bit of traction. meaning that if you follow the advice here and publish once a day, maybe within a week or two you promote your novel in the forum.

Some authors made the mistake of posting their novels in the forum "Promote your Novel" when you are only 2-3 chapters in. Marketing in RRL means stretching your visibility. 

Of course, at the end of the day, quality still wins over quantity. So even if you finish your novel, you still have to do the nasty: Edit, edit, and more edit!

Good luck and keep writing!
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

RE: Newbie with a completed Novel- what to do?

'Jharvey' pid='829866' dateline='1510640677' Wrote: Hey everybody. I'm new here and have been lurking most of my afternoon. I'm coming in here with an already completed book looking for some feedback. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on how I should post it. Should I upload it a piece at a time, day by day, or just blast it all up in one day to try and stir curiosity? I'm open to suggestions on how to approach it.

I think it is a better idea to post two chapters / week.

It guarantees that you'll spend more time on the 'Recently updated' page and more people will be visually attracted to your novel.

The key here is getting in the Trending Area, where you should get to after a month or so.
JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND CHECK OUT Glitch!
It is funny, has colourful tables (the wonders of technology!) and art!
https://i.imgur.com/Das02fT.png