-2- WORLDS Novel Series Release Dates [New Series]

Well, uh... I want this to be clear. First and foremost, I was alerted to the existence of a series that goes by a similar name, and advised to change this series' name. But I ain't changing it, so this is a disclaimer that my series is in no way related to the series Two Worlds - mine will always be tagged as -2- WORLDS.

This is a new series I'm trying out, so I'd appreciate any feedback I can get. I'll be busy sometimes and delay the scheduled releases of chapters, but I'll mostly only delay chapters for either that or to make major changes to drafts.

So, on November 19, 12.00 PM UTC +8.00, I'll be releasing the first official chapter of -2- WORLDS, which will be immediately followed by the second chapter at the same time on November 23rd. I hope this series will turn out well.

Here's its web summary:

"When our timeline ended the Cold War, this world instead continued it. While we pushed out the Macintosh, this world instead destroyed the Soviet nuclear arsenal. Where we saw 9/11, they saw celebrations of three years since the Cold War's end.

Tan Wei Ming is a 25 year old Japanese Singaporean who lives in and hopes his interviews will finally get him a job. But on that day, the 5th of July 2020, he walks out to find destruction everywhere. And the destruction wasn't perpetrated by an army - but by soveriegn nations from a magical medival world. Finding himself pushed into the SAF, he becomes one of the first people to see this new world, which becomes known as Terra.

But, this world; behind the magical stories and the wonders it possesses, has dark secrets behind its conception. As Wei travels through the world by abduction and liberation, he and a motely crew become the sole witnesses to truths bogged down by politics, ideology, and plain unbearableness.
This is the story of two worlds."

Please support this series!

Godspeed, 
kurorin